Who really is normal?

Discussion in 'General' started by WIdankss1226, May 27, 2010.

1. #41 nawky, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    Here is the answer

[youtube]IeCZTS9XDYg[/youtube]

2. just like they suppress cultivating our own harvest :cry:

this is why i wanted 2 dip 2 the amazon bro

3. Chuck Mangione is a real guy? I thought they made him up for King of the Hill!

MY WORLD IS BLOWN

4. Future Jim Jones for the win!

5. Wait so i got it..Normal is..being unique...if you were just like someone else...that wouldnt be normal lol

Maby im to high..

6. Normal is what is socially acceptable in that general area.

7. normal is relative.. there really is no such thing as normal

8. This is actually a very psychologically creative question.
    Nobody's personal opinion on "Normal" is the same as everyone is different :eek:
    Some people tend to conform with modern society and be considered "normal"
    Society changes as time goes on, such as technological advancements and the latest fashion and what not, No one is normal unless you're an extreme conformist.
    Be yourself and do whatever you think is right or "normal" in your well-being.

Much Love,
    Cheshire Cat :ey:

9. It's actually more like:

[​IMG]
    There is a line that goes through the graph and if your alot crazier than you are goodlooking.. you are no longer normal

10. labeling anyone in anyway is negative, you are who you want to be. there are people who truly are fake and it is clear who these people are, people uncomfortable in their own skin. however that is the way it is, and unless you are giving them positive feedback in a mutual manner it only makes them feel more uncomfortable with who they are.

agree with being who you are

disagree with any form of labeling

i'm an apple

edit; i think i lost the point of the thread now

11. When you can successfully interact with society you are normal. This isnt true though because it could be that society isnt normal.....am i rite?

12. I'm totally weird and I love it.

13. Dude, I am totally the guy that talks to himself....

Anyways, there is no such thing as a universal "normal" cause what is normal for me is not normal for you.

14. Think about it like this:
    In chemistry you have different isotopes of the same element and each isotope has a different atomic mass. The atomic mass of the element you see on the periodic table is the average of all the isotopes also depending on their abundancies. Although there is no acutal element that has this mass.
    Thats kinda what normal is like. If you took each characteristic of everyone and averaged each of them then you would have a "normal" person. Of course this imaginary normal person probably doesn't exist.
    Idk this might just have confused everyone more. haha

15. #56 TelevisedChaos, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    People that openly label themselves as normal tend to have some form of insecurity that causes them to feel the need to follow the mainstream fashions and hobbies, to not accidentally be sub-categorized to be weird for something they do or wear etc.

Nobody should ever give a fuck what a stranger thinks of you and the people that do are insecure about themselves whether they admit it or not. Besides, to say somebody is not normal is hypocritical and technically incorrect. For a race of organisms of which each individual is unique, 'normal' cannot and will not ever exist to be a truth.

16. i would say normal is just a sane human being, but you put it far better than i ever could.

17. This was one of my Psychology teacher's favorite things to discuss with our class. We all had to come of with our own definition of normal one day and some of them were pretty funny/interesting.

Personally I say don't worry about being normal or who is normal just live your life the way you want to and the way you enjoy it. Everyone has their little twists and oddities, some more than others.

18. Hello, guess what guys? Im NORML.

Classic. :D

19. Haha your just too high my friend C: your mind is wondering off onto some physoclogical ideas, i get that too. Just write it down bra :)