Who Put The Acid Fax in Their Sig??

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaganja, Apr 6, 2008.

1. anyone else put a bit of this thread in your sig because it was so damn funny/retarded?!?!

2. Damn you!
    I was just laughing about that while having a cig and wanted to put it in there. Now I can't cause I don't wanna look like a poser! haha.

3. Whats next....t-shirts?

4. i didnt because the guy was obviously joking + like 50,000 people already have it in their sigs (and my sig is too awesome already)

5. i only put retarted posts in my sig,,,

that one actually made sense,,, so i avoided it,

6. Hilarious! Hopefully just kidding, though.

7. that was one of the funnier things i've read on the net, joking or not, it was just halarious.

8. Lol, I resent that, Chicken!!!

9. I know, I've seen a lot of people with excerpts of that thread in their signatures. It's a fad, soon a new crazy post will come up and everyone will have that in their signatures.

10. wasn't funny at all imo

11. looks like i missed something.

12. I put it in my sig before he revealed he was joking.
    Just too lazy to take it out.

13. he was not joking, hahahahahah

14. this shit is old news, and i'm tired of hearing about it. I'm sure these threads would be considered spam right about now.

15. Nah, I think your better off shipping UPS. I don't think you can fax it to European countries because its prob. way to expensive.:confused:

hopefully it doesn't smell

16. Fuckin OP of the Fax Acid thread tryina claim this as your own. Thread stealer http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=70506

yours was in 08 this was in 01. Idk, could be a strange coincidence but... I feel like a detective so I'm gonna say your the villian... whoever made the acid fax thread......!

Sorry, Detective Spun here... haha