Who produces electronic music on this forum?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by WoodHouse, May 11, 2013.

1. I do! check me out at https://soundcloud.com/shadowhunter007 :) follow for follow :)

I like Ce Jeu - Yelle remix. Pretty cool. Perhaps it could you some more bass or mastering though..., more power, punch in a track.... I suggest to use Izotope Ozone 5 for that :)
    If you want I could try to do mastering for you, but make downloads enabled on that track so I could get the audio file :)

2. I believe it is for download now haha thanks man. I appreciate it. I listened to some of yours and I was digging em pretty bad.

3. I liked the Ozone sound when I first heard it, it's decent has a specific sound like it's plastic but not brittle has that ITB sound, but I hear it on too much stuff now I don't like it. Anyway my .02 cents, forget doing presets mastering or just 'mastering' altogether, just work on the arrangement and the mix. Once you're getting those at a really high level you should be willing to pay the small amount it costs for real mastering from someone who has 20-30 years in engineering with a full professional setup. There's a reason you don't see any mastering guys that are younger, it's a field that takes experience and some pretty nice equipment.

I liked your guys' stuff though, I do enjoy that more modern electro pop sound it's like the max martin pallet.

Fampf's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world