who plays

Discussion in 'General' started by FUNYUNS, Aug 13, 2005.

1. hello all, I was just wondering if any here plays hacky sack. I'm sure a bunch of you do cause its a great game. I personally like playing stoned I feel as though I do much better, it seems like the hacky slows down. Fuck the bean hacky sacks if your playing with one of them throw that shit out and get a sand bag, they play so much better.

2. Do a search...there are even threads named 'hacky sack', so don't tell me you have done a search.

And yes, I play hacky sack. Quite fun.

3. lol i was at hempfest, and there was ALOT of people playing hackeysack..

i never knew hackeysack was a stoner sport..

i never played it once in my life..haha

4. damn your angry huh? who cares if theres already a thread on this why do I want to post on a thread that people already said everything to be said. I'm sorry i wasted 5 seconds of your valuable time by looking at this. It must be so important because you even had time to reply.

5. Hacky sack rules man

6. First off...it takes a bit to get me angry, mate. But believe me, when I get angry, you don't wanna be around me haha.

Second: The city is flooded by threads that are similar or exactly like others. This is totally unneccessary. And I'm not the only one who tells people to use the search button.

Third: If everyone would learn to use the search button, people would get more replies on their threads, instead of having 2 threads on the same topic with half the people discussing in each.

Now this is the best part. Have you read it before you posted it? Lol you actually mean everything has been said, why would you say it again? Makes absolutely no sense.

Last but not least: If someone gives you a piece of good advice, take it. Don't bitch. Next time you are about to post a topic: Do a search, check if there's a thread where you can contribute. If you keep making new posts on old topics, you'll get the 'search button' hint from others, too. I'm not the only one telling this to newbs.

Now chill out and toke on.

7. YES. hacky sack. love it

8. hack it up my man

9. shit man, 'round here it's pretty common for stoners to be playing that.. my friend V plays that a lot when he's high, and damn good at it.. then i have other friends who play it not high

me, i'm not great at it, i'm much better with a soccer ball.. but i can see why being high would make you better at it, like time slows down and you can focus/concentrate on the pattern and how you touch it with your foot

10. lol hey yo skinner, if you used the Search button, you'd know that people have already said what you've said 4,132 times lol

jokes
    peace

11. Lol no way, man...it only shows 500 :p