Who plays WoW here?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gnomish, Jul 1, 2008.

1. I'd just like to see if any of you fellow stoners play WoW (World of Warcraft)

Post your realm and what lvl your characters are on that realm. :wave:

2. im actually downloading the cracked version of burning crusade now, but itll be in a hacked server not an official one.

3. i've only played a couple of times. but did you guys happen to catch southpark's episode of warcraft? haha. i had to ask.

4. I do
    Blowpop - Fenris Human pally.. wow is amazing man, i got 6/8 t6, Full vengful pvp /epeen

5. I used to raid before the expansion came out.

Then I realized the game sucked cause once you're done leveling there isnt shit to do.

6. Hell yeah, shit was bonkers. I almost cried laughing.

Edit: In response to kinkz.

7. yeah i started playing again a few days ago.. i said so in the OTHER WoW thread :D

but yeah great game. i started when it came out and had a lvl 60 elemental shaman on khadgar, all tier 1 and some tier 2.

when i turned 60 there wasnt even a black lair yet.. and when i started, tauren didnt even have mounts... they could just run faster haha.

when they announced the expansion i quit because i wasnt going to start over when i got to 70. sold the account for a clean 200 bucks (i feel i ripped him off) but the other day i started again on the nazgrel server. lvl 18 undead lock.

that was probably the best southpark episode too.. the montage of them killing boars was great. i had to download paul stanleys "live to win" after words

8. yeah i play, Laughing Skull - Iistehpwn (haha) 57 pally

i swear i have WoW ADD so i cant play for more than like 2 hours and ill stop playing for 3-4 months at a time.. so i should be 70, but im not lol

9. please move this to the gamer forum, so it has more activity.

10. I never really got into the old warcraft games, so I never picked up WoW.

I've been thinking about it though, Just because so many people I know play.

I used to be a huge Starcraft and Brood Wars fan, though.

11. I have a 70 spriest on Stonemaul along with various alts and a twink. (19 bracket, boo).

12. roguaine- 70 orc rogue on stormscale(pvp)