Who owns the world?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jakigi, Aug 31, 2009.

1. [Let's all agree this is speculation. In fact, let us recognize that our entire understanding of history and today's power structure is tainted.]

Straight from wikipedia....

Wouldn't it be crazy... if all wars were the product of rich mother fuckers either establishing financial dominance through debt or playing real-life risk with one another? Fund a disaster to irritate the masses, give them an enemy to visualize and viola.

Are there any massive corporations today that haven't been bought out? Do you think it even matters what publicly-accessible documentation says the owners are?

It really goes to show you... we don't know jack. If any of you are educated on the subject... what names have you heard associated with the world bank, IMF etc.?

2. Research the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council of Foreign relations..

your eyes will open

3. #3 Jakigi, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    I have when I was in the depths of my conspiracy obsession. I convinced myself that if such an organized power structure did exist, they own the internet and monitor it's information. I don't buy the idea that their power is so massive that they disregard protecting their secrecy.

So basically: Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council of Foreign relations = decoys

4. #4 Ak4, Aug 31, 2009
    The current war in the middle east is obviously for something other than destroying "terrorism." I think terrorism is an incredibly overhyped idea anyway.

I used to be really in to conspiracy's, shit like this. I'm over it now but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it was true.

Also the Federal Reserve does pretty much own the USA. Ever since their creation all of our currency has been borrowed at interest from them.

5. Glad I'm not the only one that had one.

6. I hear you. It is infinitely obvious that someone is cashing in on this war.... which a lot of people don't discuss anymore. Fucking-A.

Who really owns the fed? Lol....

7. I was going to post the Bilderburg Group before I even opened this thread.

I am once again wearing a tinfoil hat.

8. Maybe so. I'm not really one for conspiracies. I don't think they would try to censor the information put on the internet about them, if they do exist. Only a small group of people beleive in these conspiracy theories. Removing websites about them would attract attention. I still don't think it's true, though.

9. [​IMG]

10. I love you skydog.

11. #12 Jakigi, Aug 31, 2009
    Thank you for the satirical contributions to a legitimate topic/discussion.... I understand that you don't give a fuck, and I (semi-relate) can't blame you. Is it just that you don't care... or do you really believe that there is an anti-monopoly mechanism built into the universe?

I claim no conspiracy to be true.

As the post would suggest, I wanted to have a speculative conversation on the world's power structure.

How do you see the world's power structure?

12. Thanks for the bump.

How do you see the world's power structure?

13. #15 Magictalkintaco, Aug 31, 2009
    watch zeitgeist...im not saying all of it is true but this movie turned me onto conspiracy theories...its wicked fascinating and the stuff about religion is fucking bad ass. theres two zeitgeist movies but watch the first one and then watch addendum...it will make more sense after watching the first one
    [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197"]Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition[/ame][ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912"][/ame]

14. I understand the link between N. America and Europe's wealth. But where does Asia fit into the scheme of things???

Maybe a war with China and Russia is inevitable to complete "their" plan of world domination...