who never smiles

Discussion in 'General' started by drugsinmybody, Mar 23, 2013.

1. i hate smiling

2. I hate you.

3. [​IMG]

4. I don't usually smile genuinely. I laugh even less. However, I do both in the company of people that I don't want to think of me as a psychopath. Really, the only time I smile a lot is after I get laid.

5. kristen stewart never smiles :wave:

6. Lmao, if OP can look at all those gifs and not smile idk what kind of person he is.

7. smiling promotes happiness

8. If I'm not smiling, I've got 50 people pestering me wanting to know what's wrong because I am usually smiling. :D

9. same here!! i always have a smile on my face and people freak out and ask whats wrong if i don't smile haha. :)

10. Recent studies show smiling lengthens your penis

11. dude stop being so depressed and SMILE

12. that goes for women as well, ladies we all know you want a huge hog in between your legs, just SMIIILLLEE!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

13. Lol yeah I figured you were referencing something unknown to me but I just went for it ;)

14. I spent a lot of money cleaning up my methmouth, but I ran out of money when it came time to buy new teeth. Now my smile looks so much like a hillbilly I seldom smile.
    But at least it don't hurt and very easy to clean.

15. If you have a android/ios phone you should check out ifunny app sometime man. Still all love on the gc forums