Who Makes the Best Nutrients for Hydroponics?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by hydrocult, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Basic question, gets asked all the time... I've got a few qualifiers.

1. We're just talking about the hydroponic nutrients. For the companies that make soil nutrients we don't count that part of their product line.

2. We're looking at the big picture more than the little one. Grade them by their overall quality, not just their best product.

3. Consider it from a "money as no object" approach. I'm more concerned with just what is the absolute best, with cost as a secondary concern so that we're working from a level playing field for everyone.

2. can't remember where i found this but i copy and pasted it into a file for myself. it's a little long but and not exactly what your looking for but will add some info too your quest

3. LOL!!

sorry for being a dumbass. it's in the sticky's of this section. i just saw it when i went back

4. I don't think this information is correct. I think some people are just voting on what they liked and have used. no one has really tested any of these products side by side have they? Advance nutrients are good but some of their products are the same as other manufacturers sometimes even less concentrated. I'm not bashing on them I just think that people need to think b4 they buy. READ THE LABLES.

5. I think that 3D Organics is the best cuz they use Lab quality product unlike others that use medical grade.