Who makes the best nutes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BiggFunkNugg, Feb 1, 2007.

1. I have a simple question. what does everyone think the best nutrients are? I have a grow store near me with a wide selection of nutrients, almost too wide. I dont care for organic nutrients so dont worry about that. I am currently using a vast array of ADVANCED NUTRIENTS and i'm having great results but i'm spending a fortune. my friend recommends his brand but its the only one he has ever used so i dont know how enthused i am. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated from experienced people. thanks.
    :cool: ;) :smoking:

2. ditto

3. Whats wrong with organics? Advanced Nutrients 100% organic line are the best nutes out there. Instead of buying their three part system and all of those additives, all you need is Iguana Juice Bloom and Grow.

4. i think any organic nutes has about the same stuff in it just a little different, stick with anything organic:hello:

5. I've had great luck with Schultz products.

I've used the liquid Schultz 10-15-10 for vegging and into 3 weeks into flower starting from 1/5 dosage for the first time watering with it up to 2/3 dosage. I have now switched to schultz bloomplus 10-54-10 and am doing 1/5 the recommended dosage and will be gradually increasing in the same manner. So far so good, a lot of the schultz products are even carried at home depot although I had to order the bloomplus online. It was $6 for 1.5 pounds of powder mix!

6. Advanced Nutrients Hands down.... if your willing to pay the price.

Other than that for soil you cant go wrong with Shultz Bloom Plus and their Liquid Plantfood.

For hydro GH if your on a budget.

7. You can go full strength one time for the plant food and the bloom plus, it wount burn.

Remember now, The liquid plant food is used EVERY watering whereas the Bloom plus is only one time a week.

What i do during flowering is use the liquid plant food every watering with the bloom once a week... This keeps the N and K at nice levels during its flowering phase... naturally this means you will NOT have the regular yellowing of the fanleafs as the buds get to its final stages so you will have to monitor the trichs.