Who makes the best Cheese?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sxgrower, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I know I should start an over/under on how many responses to this thread will be bad jokes, but I still couldn't resist that title :D

Anyway ... I see Big Buddha pimping their Cheese on Attitude, but I'm wondering if they're who I should go with. What breeder has the original? Is that the best? Is that what everyone else is buying? It would probably help if I knew more about the strain's history, but maybe someone awesome out there will enlighten me.

2. #2 findme, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    I can speak for GHS cheese.

big buddha is the original cheese and GHS cheese is the same thing ( they got it from big buddha). I bought it a long time ago and the reason i bought GHS cheese was because it was cheaper than big buddha and it was the same genetics with a different name.

edit: i remembered another reason why i got it too... thats the one that one a few cups from what i remember.

I like the flavor and its a nice night time smoke to sleep on.

thats what I like about GHS, they have the same strains as others but they are cheaper in price.

3. Big Buddhas 'the cheese' it's the original and, IMO still the best. :hello:

4. i watched a lot of vid on the cannabis cup and head that LA Cheese was the SHIT right now in europe and i believe it was a big buddha cheese strain crossed with la confidential? could be wrong on that but regardless LA Cheese is supposed to be awesome!

5. th cheese makers of Wisconsin lol sorry i just had to.

i would agree LA

6. ahh here it is.... The green Place seed company placed 3rd this year with LA Cheese in the cannabis cup so i would say its prolly the best. I didnt have much luck finding anything out about The Green Place though

7. I smoked some and I'd have to agree, some of the best cheese I smoked in Amsterdam, although.. and a big although.. I really loved Barney's Farm Blue cheese, had an excellent cheese and blueberry flavor with a very strong indica high. Overall the LA cheese deserved a higher place in the cup but for a no name coffeeshop they did great.

8. Im sitting on 2.5 oz of big buddha cheese right now, and surprisingly it taste sweet. The high is very clear headed, but makes you not want to leave the couch. I like to smoke this before school or work, because I can still think clearly. Medicinally speaking this strain has no value to me, because I have a stomach disease the clear headed highs are usually not my thing, they tend to make me nauseous.