Who LOVES zombies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DaleGribble, May 16, 2009.

1. #1 DaleGribble, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    I,for one, LOVE zombie movies. I have like 30+ zombie DVDs in my collection and I cant get enough of the zombie apocalypse.

In my collection:
    28 Days Later
    28 Weeks Later
    Shaun of the Dead
    Diary of the Dead
    The Zombie Diaries
    Dawn of the Dead (original)
    Dawn of the Dead (remake)
    Night of the Living Dead (1968)
    Night of the Living Dead (1990)
    Day of the Dead
    Day of the Dead (remake)
    Land of the Dead
    Fido
    Zombie Holocaust
    Grindhouse: Plant Terror
    Return of the Living Dead 1-4
    Zombie Wars (warning, one of the honest to God worst movies ever)
    Dead Meat
    Zombie Honeymoon
    Zombie: Flesh Eaters
    CHUD
    Severed
    I am Legend
    Mulberry St.
    Dead Alive
    Flight of the Living Dead
    etc. (more to come when I look through my other DVD binder)

Anyone need recommendations for movies or have any they want to share?

2. i love zombies too.. my collection is smaller than yours, but i have seen most of them. some of my earliest memories in life are watching night of the living dead. as of now my all time favorite is the latest dawn of the dead. its so fuckin intense from the beginning to the end. just how i like it :D

3. NO res evil LOL, If your into animated shit go watch dead space storyline and dialogue is very cheesy, but its fucking brutal.

4. ive seen all the Resident Evil movies, but they are not quite 100% zombie movies. Kinda off, but entertaining nonetheless

5. You think so, I mean the first one was alright but the other 2?

6. You have quite a bit more than I do! I'll have to check into some of those. :D

I think the only one I have that I don't see on your list is Dead Alive (AKA Braindead).

It's a zombie comedy directed by Peter Jackson, and it's high-larious. :p

7. Dead Alive could possibly be the most brutally violent movie Ive ever seen. SOOOO much blood and guts,

8. You really can't beat the lawnmower scene. ;)

9. White Zombie, a 1932 classic horror film with Bela Lugosi, is very good. It's on YouTube, but I've only watched it on TV.

10. Yes, Ive heard of it, but have never been able to find it. Im not sure if the earliest model of zombies matches what we have today, but I mos def know that as the first

11. i think rob zombie was a fan of this movie as well

12. no lie i own 90% of those movies minus fido (saw it tho) and zombie wars (did not see)
    haha

13. Dont see Zombie Wars....

14. The best (see:my personal favorite) Zombie affiliated film since November 1st, 2002.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdUJJSQzhI]YouTube - Dance of the Dead Trailer[/ame]

For (lucky) Comcast subscribers, it's currently On-Demand under 'Free Movies' > 'FearNet'.

15. yeh, Dance of The Dead was actually pretty good. So was "Boy Eats Girl" which was almost the exact same movie

16. I love dance of the dead ahaha, so good when you're stoned man. but yeah i dig zombie movies, dawn of the dead the remake is my favorite.

17. ya man, sometimes i'll be in the mood for some zombies, their just awesome, they keep coming, no pain, no thought, just basic i don't care i'm coming for you until I can't

plus i love the sounds of gun shots and hearing that "quickish" sound and that "huhhhhh" sound they make:hello:

but comedy zombies, meh not my thing,

18. wow man, you got lots of time, i wish i could watch all of those! my fav is dawn of the dead (newest one) i just think it's funny all the games they come up with! :p