Who Loves their life and who they are?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cameronstone, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I can tell you i've never been happier even in these shitty times i am completely happy with my life in every aspect. I love my friends, my family, and myself.:D

2. I wish I could say the same...

3. i second that

4. Yea im feelin pretty good.. good vibes... good people... good weed lol

5. im okay with my life but i regrete alot of mistake ive made that hold me back from doing something positive-i really screwed things up by getting arrested and i ruined my chances for my career in the army cus i ended up getting booked a week before basic training and when i came home my charges restricted me from joining-it seems kinda like its the same shit everyday and i wanna try and take the next step forward before its too late-it would realy suck to end up too old to do anything in life-i dont mean to be going on about my bullshit but lately ive been thinking about what the future holds for me-any of u guys got plans for the future?

6. I absolutely LOVE LIFE!

Always new opportunity's, challenges, this & that and if something goes wrong there is always light @ the end of the tunnel! :hello:

:)

7. while it could always be better, i pushed yes for sure. :hello:

8. #8 trueg115, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Life is alright right now, but come summer when i move out of my parents... well its going to be awesome

I'm fresh out of herb right now... so that doesnt help

9. Moms a pycho bitch. Dad is bi polar. And im out of herb. Shit sucks