Who loves pitbulls :)

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cfl Masta, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I see everyone calling them "pitbulls". The correct term is Pit Bull. Named because they were bred to fight in a pit.

People saying they're the friendliest dogs and best loooking?? Give me a break.

A lot of people just buy pit bulls because they think it makes them tough. Pit bulls have no business living in domestic areas. Just recently there were 3 separate attacks by pit bulls in my town. Dogs got loose and killed a small dog. The most beautiful and friendliest dogs? Please....

The owner couldn't do anything because if she tried to stop the pit bull then it probably would've ripped her arm off and destroyed her. Yea, great dog to have. SMH

Like I said, a lot of people just get Pit Bulls because they think it makes them tough. They don't show any real responsibility or any understanding of what kind of dangerous animal they own. They know the dog is not going to attack them, if it attacks someone else or another dog then it doesn't have to do with them.

They were bred to fight and kill. They are probably the most dangerous dog to be around. There is no reason to own a Pit Bull over any other dog. It's actually silly.

2. I'm looking for a male blue nose pit puppy. They're so awesome!

3. I own two American Pit Bull Terriers. I do NOT own them to make me look tough. If that were the case I don't think I would also own two barely ten pound dogs.
    I own American Pit Bull Terriers for their drive, personality and desire to please. I compete in weight pulling, dock jumping and Conformation with them. Soon we will also be doing lure coursing. We also hunt. They make GREAT catch dogs. Their athleticism and gameness is something that I admire greatly.

About, the attack of a little dog down the street. I am sorry but that is the OWNERS fault not the dog. Blame the owner not the breed. Dog aggression is a DESIRABLE trait in the American Pit Bull Terrier breed. I was attacked by a back yard bred mutt (any media would call a pit bull) and was ignorant and HATED the breed. But, I later stopped being ignorant and learned I was attacked by a mutt and not a Pit bull (which is short for AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER, and nothing else) I now am an owner of two great American Pit bull Terrier's. I will continue to own these dogs for ever.

As for Human aggression that is NOT a desirable or tolerated trait.. Any dog that displays human aggression should be culled. If you ever heard of a pit type dog attacking a person it was most likely not an American Pit Bull Terrier yet a back yard bred mutt.

If the owner tried to stop a bull dog from continuing attacking a dog they need a breakstick. It is a MUST for any responsible owner of a bull dog to own a breakstick.

There is no such thing as a "blue nose pit". You don't hear people saying I got a black nose Lab do you? Why describe a dog by nose color? Anyone selling a dog by nose color is a back yard breeder and should cull all their dogs.

4. I believe there's too much negative stigma against pits but they're really are nice and sweet it's the douches who breed them for dog fights that aren't cool but them pits are dope

5. I love pitbulls... Great dog when properly trained and cared after... I've met some crazy ass pits though.

6. Way to much... I don't agree with fighting dogs. But, you have to learn to appreciate the history of this dog, which is in the pit. These dogs would never be where they are today genetically if it wasn't for dog men fighting their best dogs and only (mostly) breeding the best dogs. I don't mean mutt's either. I mean REAL registered American Pit Bull Terriers. If your dog isn't registered it's a mutt. There are still great dog men around today but sadly most are in their old age. Meet one and educate yourself on this breed. They have an endless wealth of knowledge.