Who loves pitbulls :)

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cfl Masta, Feb 11, 2013.

1. So sad because there are literally thousands of "legit" pitbulls in shelters (if you're in a state that doesn't kill them :( )

2. My good friend has a pitbull and its the friendliest dog ever. Whenever I lay down on the couch this dog will jump up and get under the blanket and snuggle up right next to me.

3. I could not ask for a better dog than my current red nose. They are such good babysitters! He never lets the kids out of his sight.

4. Did you get him before or after the kids came?

5. I got him about 6 months before my boy was born. I also had a male boxer at that time. Both were house dogs. Since then a female blue has come and gone. She was a bad influence so a friend took her in!

6. if it aint pit it aint shit

7. Pitbulls are badass but, Staffordshire Bull Terrier > Pitbull

8. [​IMG]

Our Boy.....Sebastian... :love:

9. There probley the most amazing dogs I've met. Every pit I've seen and met are extremely amazing. Fuck animal abusers and fuck people who make animals fight.

STAY HIGH, OR DIE

10. Not me... sorry guys.

11. Blue nose tiger strip all those are not kinds of dogs and bully pits are deformed mutts

12. Smart clam and very laid back best dog I've ever meet or owned hands down

ForumRunner_20130221_093206.png

13. Agreed, I honestly was a bit afraid to come into this thread and see people arguing about if someones dog is a bully or American pit bull terrier etc.
    I hate how people call these dogs by colors as if they are some different breed... blue nose, red nose are not breeds or a way to describe a dog. You don't hear people saying their golden retriever is a liver nose. . Jeez type pit bull in on craigslist and see all the BS there is. All those dogs should be culled.
    And bullys are generally deformed mutts although there are some legitimate Am. Bulldog lines out there.

Nice looking dog. You know its blood? If so can you post a pedigree? I have two APBT's my self.

Lol I hope you didn't really pay 2500 for a dog. The best dogs from the best dogmen would be free or close to it. Btw blue nose is not a breed...

SBT's are pretty bad ass but IDK if SBT > APBT... They are completely different dogs. But, to each their own.:smoking:

14. My ex got the pedigree, I forget the bloodline but I know there is no dog that can even meet the awesomeness of this dog

15. I love pit bulls!

16. Here's my shit head

Black lab and pit mix.

Attached Files:

17. Killers

Attached Files:

18. ADOPT PLEASE! So many neglected puppalups out there let alone pitties. They will give you more love than you could ever imagine.

19. That sucks, wish you could of posted that up. But, idk if no dog can meet the awesomness but, I will say it's a nice looking bulldog.

This is true especially for pit mixes. But, adopting is NOT for everyone. As for me I do events with my dogs and could not participate if they were not ADBA registered. Also for the people who actually are looking for specific traits in the bulldog.

20. Take that picture away, terrifying creatures! :bolt: :hide: