Who loves pitbulls :)

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cfl Masta, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Title says it all

2. I love pitbulls!
    They're so cute, and such friendly dogs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They get a bad rap because they can be viscious fighters, but they're only fighters if they're taught to fight.

3. You are so right ! They are a dream come true , but taught to hate :/

4. Pit bulls are awesome, I had a grey and white pitty that I called marley, most chilled out dog ever... Neighbors bitched about him so my parents made me give him away.

5. I love pits, Their like the perfect size not to big not to small, short fur so they don't shed to much. Super freindly and loving. Just all around awesome dogs.

6. I LOVE pitbulls! Unfortunately I worked at an animal shelter before Ohio passed the law to stop euthanizing every pit that came into the shelters, it was very sad and unjust.

7. Hatred is taught not bred I love pitbulls

8. Pitbulls are the best dogs in my opinion

9. I really would like a pitbull someday:) I like their face.

10. Too bad that people use them as weapons.

11. Pitbulls just learn the lesson so much faster than the others.

12. Yeah and they are also the most good looking dog in the world

13. I love pits. For one fact everybody's scared of them and nobody will get close to my house.

Here's my boy BLUE

image-316705061.jpg

Great dog very chill

14. I love our Pit...Best dog Ive ever had... so damn smart...

15. I have a pit mix, who I'm convinced is the best dog in the world. His names Texas, he's a rescue dog. I have two cats who he gets along with perfectly. Hes incredibly friendly to all people. He's super smart, he's three and we taught him how to give high fives in the past few months. The only thing is that he's really dog aggressive. He used to get together with a couple of our friends dogs, but he got in a couple fights(not provoked by him, the other dogs were assholes) and ever since then we just kept him away from dogs. That aside, it
    really sucks that pits get such a bad rap, since I've seen first hand what great dogs they are.

16. They do make good guard dogs if you train them for that purpose.

17. Damn, that's a good looking dog!

18. I love pitbulls all kinds I love all dogs in general! And cats and birds and fish I'ma want a zoo in my home with a bunch of kids too lol

19. love pits, got 3 of my own

20. Cost 2500 for a blue nose here all legit that's a price of a car that's how good these dogs are