Who Loves Orange Soda?

Discussion in 'General' started by Knox, Mar 31, 2006.

1. right on

2. Im black so I love grape drink and menthol cigarettes lol thats drawn together episode was funny as shit but orange soda is okay better than coca cola

3. cactus cooler is the shitttt orange pineapple soda. I am drinking one right now as a matter of fact but it's almost empty and I gotta go grab some at the store soon.

4. Was drinking a sunkist and saw this thread lol.

5. For me, I like a Sparks with my bleezies.

6. Damn you... I went to the store and just got some thanks to that... I have no clue why man it was really pointless, too warm haha.
    :smoke:

7. miss that show....shitty nowadays compared to back then, ah well

8. That clip just made me realize why kind of horse shit I used to watch.

9. Coke... I know, lame, but it's about all I ever got...

or Pepsi, I like to mix it up, lol.

10. Damn, I remember way back when I used to watch Keanen & kel... those were the days. For me, nothing hits the spot like and ice cold Coca-Cola.

11. I thoroghly enjoy the Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Ginseng... Its just so refreshing and makes me feel healthy and refreshed LMAO

12. i like orange soda, but definitely not orange drink, cuz i ate a whole lot of robitussin pills with orange drink n it reminds me of em, same with peach tea, reminds me of coricidin

my favorite drink i'd say is hershey milkshakes and/or sprite

13. Beer.

Orange pop's good, That new Dr.Pepper berries and cream stoned is damn good.

Of course Faygo of all types, Which includes orange pop.

14. I had to watch that clip again it is funny as shit. JOE>

15. Chocolate milk, I swear I couldnt live without milk in my life. I drink loads and loads of it.

16. Haha... you bringing back memories of the old days man.

17. haha after reading this thread i just saw a commercial wit kel in it from that who keenan and kel and all that. for kfc pretty funny b/c i havent seen him do anything since that show tilll now.