Who loves Cowboy Bebop!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Nov 25, 2006.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpoitxBEjY8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpoitxBEjY8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Damn I can't get enough of this anime:D

2. I loved all the Old School cartoons on AS Home Movies, Sealab 2021 and Mission Hill those were my faves

3. I like it. I have the best episodes around here some where.

I'm definetly not above watching cartoons, especially good ones like this.

4. you guys seen the one about the mushrooms that was frickin awesome

5. i love bebop and trigun, i'd always stay up on weekdays till like 2 am just to catch those 2 shows on adult swim. Good old days, now there's like hardly much worth watching :-\

6. Oh shit Trigun was the shit, Vash the Stampede, every episode was good thats the type of show you can watch everyday and still not get bored of it sorta like Futurama

7. LOL yeah that one was funny.:hello:

8. well, wouldn't exactly say futurama :p I've seen every ep atleast 20 times, and on a good episode i'll crack like 3 laughs in. I usually have it on though because usually nothin else

9. i watched fist of the north star in 4th grade.

10. Cowboy bebop is an amazing anime!!!!!

anyone here like FLCl?

11. FLCL is good but way too goofy for me kinda link paranoia agent the song is vicous where everybodies laughing really cool show

12. Paranoia agent has to be one of the best anime's I've watched, The story and animation were so good.

13. note my name.

14. I rather watch real Anime. All those shows on adultswim are Americanized garbage.

15. Are you implying that those shows are American made?

16. I kind of get what you are saying, the shows are better in their original language. The shows are the same in America and Japan:confused:

17. Yeah I feel you on that Im gonna buy all the Dragonball Z movies with the regular language and English Subtitles I just think its better

18. I think DBZ is just horrible. Hellsing ftw.

Inuyasha though... Ewww, what Barbie girl bullshit.

19. so yeah i love Bebop. maybe a little too much. wallpapers on my screen, screensavers, i printed out all the scripts to the episodes and i have like 3 of the 7 CDs. all for 26 fucking episodes. what is good tho, i heard some time ago that there is a new bebop series about to be made. which they would be in the production of it right now because of how long ago it was, and they would have all the same voices but i am not sure how many of the same faces. and im also not sure as to the air date of any of these new episodes, and im also not sure as to the story line behind any of these.

20. I fucking hate Inuyasha so much.