Who lives on there own, and who lives with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenville, Feb 21, 2011.

1. I just want an idea as too how many of you guys actually have your own place. Seems every story I read is like OMG MY MOM haha, Who all has their own place, I have an apartment about 45 minutes away from where my parents live. I have three roomates and it's 4 bedroom 4 bathroom. Pretty much all of them toke.

2. parents

3. Ive had my own place, but due to IBM laying me off a while back, then NO where, literally (i applied at 3-4 places a day for the first few months, then it was more like 1-2 places ever 1-2 days, but no one even responded, fuckin recession). So i live with my rents now.... lol not gonna lie ive been lazy (i go a job last march, still have it) i COULD move out, but i havent yet, im waiting till summer when the college students bail home and housing gets desperate and cheap hahahahaha

4. Not a bad idea man, keep on saving money. If you can while smoking hahaha.

5. I moved out the same day I graduated...nearly...oMg...20years ago. :eek:

6. I live with my parents, under the conditions I can pretty much do whatever I want as long as I'm going to school.

7. I live with my parents still (19). I they don't know directly that I some because I've never been caught, yet I have tried to inform them about hemp and read books about cannabis. When we were talking about voting on prop 19 my dad said I couldnt smoke if it was legal. But I would really be amazed if they don't know with my constant trips to my brothers old bathroom to blaze:cool:

8. Moved out when I was 18 narry looked back.

9. dorms in the winter, my own little house in the summer, cant complain!

10. Technically both. I'm at school for most of the year where I share an apartment with my roommates. While school's not going on I'm living with my mom.

11. Parents, but hey I live there for free. :confused_2:

12. Geeze I wish I could live rent free with my parents but my mom died of lung cancer (ciggarettes) and my dad is in an institution (alzimers)...

13. im 24, I have my own house and have so for 7 years. but i had kids at a early age so i gotta have my own shit.

14. Parenttts =/ Should be a poll btw lol

15. Parents, been caught like 2 times. I was smoking out of my bong, and she drove up right as I was breathing out a huge cloud of smoke. lmao

16. By myself wooooo! with some roomies.

FUCK THE PARENTS!!!!!

When I'm short on cash i call my mom, im not going to lie.

Were young as fuck-20,19,18. :D

17. Living with my parents and probably will be for a few more years. Saving MAD money right now so should be able to BUY my own place in a few more years, renting is for suckers. I honestly don't mind my parents are cool as fuck I just can't smoke inside.(Vapeing is ok though.)

18. still live with the rents, i need to save up some money and ill have my own place by august at this rate. :smoke:

19. Parents -_- but its pretty beast got a whole floor to myself in the basement, got a patio, nd a car . I pretty much never get caught smoking nd i love clambaking the whole floor dude pretty beast .

20. I'm not sure why but toking was so much more fun when you were trying to hide it from your parents. The fucking rush of ripping a bong with my mom in the other room hahaha. Its not as exciting in my apartment anymore.