Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who lit my pants on fire?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dudemanzz3, Dec 25, 2009.

1. im new to the site and i was just wondering about my order, the order status says complete. does this mean that "pre-shipping" is done, or that the package has been delivered and everything is "complete". if the second is the case then thats not good because i havent recieved my package.im hoping that thats not the case and it didnt get delivered to a wrong address. could someone clarify what "complete" means?

2. welcome to the city. Were I you in this situation, I would contact the store you ordered from (grasscity.com I presume). I have never ordered anything from this site, so I really can't answer your question. But if you look all the way at the bottom of the screen when you are on the grasscity homepage, you will find a list of links. "Contact Us" is the one you want.

I would probably wait a few more days (depending on how long ago you ordered) before worrying.

3. How about you jus email the company? Not to sound like an ass, but why the hell would you ask us this question, when obviously you'd wanna ask the company, cmon use the brain your mother gave you

4. "Complete" means that they have shipped it

5. thanks for the feedback guys.

increasedx, im not asking where my package is at im asking what "complete" in the order status means. i didnt really think that i "wasnt using the brain my mother gave me" when i decided to ask people who know what it means. yeah i could have asked the company or i could have asked the city, it doesn't make any difference though because the end result would have been the same in either case. btw if thats you trying not to sound like an ass then you need to work on it buddy.

6. i ordered from the city few times, it means that the order is all processed and is going to be sent out within a day or two

7. Right on.

8. Dont worry, like the others guys said, it just means it has been shipped. Look to get it in about a week more or less depending on where you live.

9. i clicked on this thread purely because of the title

10. I was a little disappointed too :(

11. haha, yeah i expected to dissapoint some people but the last time i made this thread no one answered.

12. Meh, I'm an asshole either way so ... I will probably never work on it. Anyway, w/e doesn't matter anymore, we're all here to have fun, get info and.... well do our own things! So Toke Up Or Shut Up! :p:hello: