Who listens to Nas!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Nas in my opinion is one of the best rappers of all time. He's up there with tupac, biggie. I really Luke his style and his flow and the true meaning of what he has to say.

2. Nas is a legend. Definatley top three along with guru and biggie.

3. just listened to Illmatic for the first time huh?

4. hes o.k.

but fuck that motha fucka and his weak ass beats

5. ^ let's see you do better

6. Nas is most def a legend and one of the top dead/alive. Illmatic is a staple in my library, they just don't make much rap like that anymore, what a shame ..

7. [quote name='"SFweedtoker"']just listened to Illmatic for the first time huh?[/quote]

Nah man I've been pumping his stuff like in. The six grade. I just wanted what other feel about him.

8. Yeah cause the beat is what makes the track not the lyrical content, delivery or overall flow ...

9. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']hes o.k.

but fuck that motha fucka and his weak ass beats[/quote]

Dude, who the fuck could rhyme deep stuff like nas. It's not always about the beat its about the lyrics as well. Go listen to your lil Wayne shitty as stuff or wiz kalifa

10. top three? sheesh, someone doesn't get out much

Illmatic was Nas at his best, but to be honest I don't consider him a "living legend" by any means

11. [quote name='"CrackThaDutch"']Nas is most def a legend and one of the top dead/alive. Illmatic is a staple in my library, they just don't make much rap like that anymore, what a shame ..[/quote]

Yeah I understand you man the Shit that is on mainstream is no rap/hip hop what so ever. Yeah i mean its catchy and Shit but there isn't no real thought or meaning in what their saying.

12. #12 Jointsmoker415, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    so have u listened to One Be Lo yet? Hes just like nas except from Michigan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehqiwgx-bsk&feature=related]One be lo- Deceptacons - YouTube[/ame]

oh and btw this should go into the music section

13. i dont listen to those fucks wiz or weezy.i think nas was apart of the tupac killing.i also think p diddy and mr.smalls had a part.

face it,his flows are pretty good,but not in the top 5 or even 10.also like i said, i dont like his beats.

i like a tribe called quest,nickatina, devin the dude, ugk, brotha lynch,mac dre, drdre, tupac,immortal tech,deltron 3030 ..the list could go on.all better tan nas.

and i typed this no keyboard ,only mouse.nas is not #1.:wave: but hes good. i just dont dig his music,can u dig it?

14. thats righhhhht

15. Illmatic will always remain one of the greatest rap albums ever

16. THEY SHOOTIN!!!! Ha made you look!

Gods Son was one of my first albums lol, i remember riding to elementary school bumping that shit in a CD player that would skip whenever you bumpped it lol

17. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']

i dont listen to those fucks wiz or weezy.i think nas was apart of the tupac killing.i also think p diddy and mr.smalls had a part.

face it,his flows are pretty good,but not in the top 5 or even 10.also like i said, i dont like his beats.

i like a tribe called quest,nickatina, devin the dude, ugk, brotha lynch,mac dre, drdre, tupac,immortal tech,deltron 3030 ..the list could go on.all better tan nas.

and i typed this no keyboard ,only mouse.nas is not #1.:wave: but hes good. i just dont dig his music,can u dig it?[/quote]

I'm not saying he's the best man but he's up there.

18. One Mic.

Damn good song.

19. Who do you consider better than nas?

20. It ain't hard to tell Nas is one of the dopest mc's of all time. True Legend.