Who likes to micro dose?

Discussion in 'General' started by ScotStoner, Mar 16, 2018.

1. hello everyone,
    Which method do you guys smoke?
    For me I smoke single bongs maybe 2-4 hits altogether until 5pm, after that I have the major munch and I will have 2 bongs after food, then again 2 bongs at about 7 and 2 more if not 3 at 9-10, I do this at times of slight struggle just to make sure I don’t run out and it usually uses about .75 a day. I’d rather this than get wasted 3-4 days a week and run out for a few days,
    What do you guys prefer? Smoking untIl you can’t smoke anymore is nice every now and again, but for now anyway I try keep my tolerance and low as possible, does anyone else out there smoke in a weird fashion the same as me ? Lol!

2. I smoke in the morning, before work and after work then before bed. On my off days if I have the extra I blaze all day

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah that sounds pretty ideal, right now I moved area so no work right now unfortunately which drives you crazy eh lol! , I moved somewhere else nobody knows me so I can grow and make cbd oil, well just trying to figure out what is best to make, cbd oil or just the cannabis oil with both in, Taking a year out with multiple injuries to try and get this stuff to help the body, fingers crossed :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I take about 4 rips off my bowl before work, then again after and sometime before bed. On days off I might do this twice more throughout the day. I live in an apartment complex and don't smoke inside so I gotta be sly about it and it's hard to get ripped under those circumstances. Ifnot for that my habits would be the same but I'd probably smoke much more after work than I do now. I go through an eighth a week this way. I don't always work 5 days a week and on those weeks I'll go through it in five days. I buy once a week. If I run out then I'm just out until I cop again. Works for me.

5. What about microdosing? You forgot to mention that.

6. Man I unfortunately smoke 2-3 grams a day and blow through my stash.... I try to cut back but it never works lmao

7. When I lived in apartments I'd never smoke a joint or blunt inside but I'd smoke a bong inside but usually I'd just rip it by an open window and blow out incase it does find its way into the apartment above or below. If it's outside the wind carries it away and you'd never know where it came from... Also if you grow in said apartment and have a proper exhaust with a carbon filter you can just blow the smoke into the intake and let the filter do the rest.

8. That’ll be sure to help pass a day :D when I’m extra bored I do tend to have a little bit more, boring times right now recovering from injury so I find myself always going over budget lol, I do have 2 of those filters installed but I have a feeling my neighbours grow too, I get more worried about the sheer noise of them at night, I wonder if the neighbours will hear it, so far no complaints and also not been raided needless to say ^_^

9. I microdose all day long with shatter high in CBD with a puffco pen on low temp usually harlequin, cannatonic, or sour tsunami. In the afternoon I switch to a sativa leaning hybrid, at night I either use edibles or vape a heavy indica.

• Like Like x 1