Who likes the backdoor more?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlueMoon890, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well well well?

2. btw Im not a sick perv Im just curious messin around

guys I dont mean up yours god no I mean givin it to her up hers lol tht shit cracks me up

3. I don\'t want anything up my backdoor!

4. no no no Im saying doin her up her back door lololol

5. Irony is wasted on the net

6. Well the front door is all fine and dandy to me, but its fun to travel around to the back. And beat that shit hole up.........literally

7. i prefer the front, but there nothing wrong with a bit of ass climbing.

8. Call me crazy, but the \"taking a dump\" feeling isn\'t all that arousing. Huh. Who woulda\' guessed?

9. ^^ The \'Reverse\' Dump

10. What about the side door? I mean COME ON!

11. Hey,

Vaginas all the way. Fuckin\' in the ass...might as well be gay. Peace.

-Timmy

12. exit only!

13. Sometimes I love a bit of black or blonde up my ass or even a bit of green but greens to bulky so will stick with the Manali Cream or super pollen what the city reckon ..lmao

14. i second that!

15. LOL...man I couldnt agree more......I would never let a dude do me in the ass....lmao....it\'s just sick....no offense to ne of you who like taking it in the ass but you\'ve got probs....and you guyz who like giving it.....just do a dude why dont ya lol...paleeeeez

16. The ironic humor throughout the above post... wow...

FYI females have as many if not more nerve endings up there so you finding no point to it (\"just do a dude\") is fairly pointless in an of itself.

17. btw everyone, EarlyGirl likes it in the ear. She LOVES sweaty balls smackin her cheak. lmao I\'m just kidding. But yeah, anyway. Why would you want to fuck a girl in her ass???? You\'d be fuckin her, and then you pull out, look down, and see a chunk of gooey shit on your dick. And then it smells for a few days. And if you dont shower, it dries and some of it sticks and the rest just cracks. I say fuck that. The asshole was made as an exit only. So whut I\'m saying is, just pussy for me.

18. lmao....thnx Rezinn...luv ya too homie...lovely :p ....I should kick you....you know what I will...you just wait...in Sept...I\'m kicking your ass...and it\'s NOT going to be kinky...so dont even try it...lmao.....

19. I... Don\'t .... Know ... What .... I\'m reading... So. .. much .... distractions .... between ..... ummm... oh ... yeah ..... distractions between .... words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.