Who likes some dub

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Sydnie22, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Am I the only one

2. On the planet? Unfortunately no, there are other youths like yourself who's mothers scratched chalkboards to put you to sleep.

3. Lol why do you have to dis dude? I haven't dis'ed your type of music have I? So why dis mine and other's?

4. Ya I'm down with the wobble datsik, excision if I spelled it right good shit. Also fancy me some dub fx not really dub step but unreal. seeing excision on march 30 at guvernment in Toronto will be a filthy show for sure

5. I love datsik I saw him live last year it was so much fun but I'm more into adventure club an example

6. Ehh, dubstep and EDM in general is just annoying to listen to.

7. Dagcitydubstep. Check it out on YouTube

8. pretty much lol

9. Nonsense, dubstep is good your probably just listening to all this recent shit. I've been listening to dubstep since '04, but now I don't even tell people I'm into it. They just associate dubstep with Skrillex, Excision and the rest of the retards making awful music.

The pioneers of this genre seem to have been totally forgotten. I don't get how people can like all this new shit. It's all high pitched and has the aggression of metal. That's not how it started.

10. Dubstep is alright, over-rated. gets kinda monotone after a while. No real instruments.

Sounds like a robot taking a crap.