Who likes having sex when they're high!!!???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smokely, Jul 30, 2009.

1. It's been 2 months since I mixed the two but luckily college starts in 3 weeks which means I'm gonna be gettin stoned and puttin my stuff in a muff

maaaan i dont know a better feelin in the world, maybe eatin a burrito while ur pokin a chick after smokin 3-4 bowls but i doubt it cause that sounds like too much

sorry i had to make a thread this is just the one thing in life i still have appreciation for :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Everyone does... except me. If I'm really high, I appreciate warm affection, but don't really be going for the gusto. Lay by me and watch some stupid movie and I'd be happier than if I got baked and got laid. Of course, getting laid is right next to that.

Personally, I get more of a kick out of being super baked and chilling out with my girlfriend on the couch, watchin' late-nite SciFi. Since then I can just rest my head on her boobies or her stomache and chill out, and not exert too much energy, and it's just a better "warm" feeling to me.. the whole lustfull thing isn't my game when I'm high.

3. i actually know where you're coming from because before I start I always feel really awkward about it, like when ur both going upstairs or when you're kissing I always get kind of touchy which is weird but once its overwith I'm like "man i believe in god now" lol

4. I laugh to much when i'm high. I remember last year squirting in my girlfriends eye and laughing my ass off.

5. i masterbate when high

6. Umm.....

Who doesn't?

facepalm.jpg

7. if you found me anyone who didn't i would run around in a dress

8. I think you owe us something..

9. i like having sex when im not high as well
    is this werid or am i not alone?

:rolleyes:

10. Sex+weed=FTW!!! Sex while high is like... I don't even know, but it's awesome.

11. I'm with you on this. To me, sex is just another drug. Why spoil the benefits of one drug by mudding it up with another? Respect them both, do them seperately :D

12. haha i too enjoy both

13. i dont mind high sex
    but i fucking hate drunk sex

:hello::hello:

14. !!!???

It was the excessive punctuation that drew me to this thread, and the sex that made me stay.

15. I don't hate drunk sex but I certainly dislike it more than sober or high sex.

16. I love endorphins and dopamine rushing through me

17. my buddy and his girl were having drunk sex, she was on top of him and apparently slid off and missed her mark coming back down... I cringed.

but, I like sex period, under the influence of any drug, or sober, or in my dreams. I just like sex.

18. Haha, i lved seeing this thread. I just made my first gravity bong and im torched as hell. The best thing about this is that in about 30 minutes, my girlfriend will be coming over. This is good because she has been gone on a family trip to europe for two weeks and is a tad frisky!

Woohoo! High and about to have sex!

19. i love it. :D

20. your going to have to show some pics.