who likes eating out?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 7, 2007.

1. i for one love eating pussy. i enjoy it just as much as actual sex. whos all with me on this issue. i have not the slightest clue why some dont like it. if a girl is sexy and has a nice shaved snatch ill eat that till next july.

2. hell yeah, getting it back is even better though!

3. love it. when your woman is satisfied nothings gonna go wrong

4. Varies from lips to lips. If its some tight ass shit, ill eat it like a buffet son.

5. i thought you were going to ask if we liked eating out at a fine restaurant, but yes pussy is good too

6. Shave it up nice, clean it up and hell yeah I will do some munching. But if it looks like ZZ top and smells like week old fish no way.

7. I enjoy making out with vaginas.

8. I really don't like it, I usually only do it when I'm drunk...but still it's very rare that I go down on my girl...she gives me head all the time too.

9. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my entire life.

10. bumpin my old thread just cus im a pervert ;)

11. wow...its taking me forever to type this because im laughing so hard

12. depends on the girl, she has to have class

13. Love giving it.

14. shit son, you want guaranteed breakfast the next morning with your head?

then go for it

15. LOL...yes jws you are, but so am i so i indulged your question...lol

o..btw...i love it too :p:p

16. I eat pussy with a snorkel, Cuz when I go down its gonna get very wet and wild !!!! :eek::p:D

17. hashmouf, that is some funny shit. i need scuba gear!

18. I have been known to dive into it! Wimmin smells can be intoxicating. :smoking:
    Guys, has your girl ever eatin another girl out and then kissed you?
    And, did you like it?

19. i am not down to eat out just any girl i mess arund with but if its a gf or a girl i know is healthy and has a good looking pussy then its onn like donkey kong :p

20. whats that shit we used to eat back in the day, you know we ate it all the time.......................pussy thats it,