WHO Likes dat dense and yellow milk??!!?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by iCU-are-a-toker, May 22, 2010.

1. Dope fucking tube dude. I want to see a picture of that whole thing. I really like that slide too! Nice pictures/milk!

2. 97% of the people claiming to have yellow smoke just have dirty pieces that tint the smoke...

3. haha, I will guarantee you that my tube is not dirty, It is cleaned after everysingle sesh lol....I usually change the water every like 5 hits...I'm super anal about clean pieces.

gues im' in that 3% here's a pic of the whole toooob for ya BryanDaniel..

[​IMG]

4. I call dubs :cool::hello::D

5. You are real close. The yellow is impurities in the smoke, not filtered by the water. Sometimes its because of leftover fertilizers left in the bud, or a dirty piece will cause it also but is obviously not the case w/ ICU's piece. Definitely won't hurt ya...

6. if you look at the tube, see how it reduces the bore size above the perc, if you pull slowly the smoke kinda just backs up and compresses in the lower part, before the bowl "snaps and fills the entire tube, if that makes sense, it's yellow because it's extremely compressed and dense in that bottom chamber.

7. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM i can ever get milk that dat did you torch that bowl with a crack lighter

8. ok, thanks but DAAAAMM could have sufficed lol.
    nah, beeline 100% of the time, (hemp with beeswax)
    anybody know how to embed youtube videos?

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hv8030AJdc]YouTube - P1020115.MOV[/ame]

10. Mmmm Butter milkage :smoke:

11. Pic are gone?? I was about to show a friend :(

12. ...or they're using a camera setting that makes anything light-colored a slight shade of yellow...

13. dude, it was just a really fat rip, no effects....what's u'r prob with that. I don't get them all the time, if you don't like it leave.

14. pics will not work for about a week or so...damn photobucket

15. You could alsways use GC to host your pics..

That way you dont have to worry about them being moderated by some photobucket dude later on ;)

16. i'll edit the OP right now w/ some new GC pics

17. so my pics are all fucked up, i dont feel like dealing w/ it and gc's upload wont work....sorry, i'm just gonna let this die i guess