Who likes camping

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by dick turpin, Jul 10, 2016.

1. I love the great outdoors, but these days, I camp at Marriott's.

2. We take our RV to a Florida State Park about 10 times a year. I don't think any state has as many wonderful state parks as Florida. In fact, we're heading down to Kissimmee Preserve tomorrow for a week.

Hey, just in case a fellow camper who might have access to some smoke might be going to be there too, want to join us?

• Like Like x 1
  3. We like camping at State parks and love camping sex :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. And, threesomes, huh? Sounds like a fun camping trip to me. :)~

5. I would love to have a pop-up and go camping during the summer when the kids are out of school. Florida is just a stone's throw from us, but it is wayyy too hot to tent camp there in the summer?

• Like Like x 1

6. Threesomes, Foursomes and Moresomes!! :)

7. I volunteer to video this thing on my gopro.

8. I'm going to Algonquin park in north Ontario this summer. Going backpacking with a small kayak and a tent.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow! Will you do a travel summary when you get back please.

• Like Like x 1
  10. As long as I get a copy of the video :)

11. No problem. It's $19.99 w/shipping and handling. Sorry but it'll only be released on VHS.

12. Ya sure I can

13. I still have a vcr.....just make sure you send her used panties home with her :)

14. Got a 8" cast iron skillet for 11 bucks at kohls. Was sock shopping but couldn't pass up some cast iron haha.
    Will be great for cooking bacon eggs and sausage on my camps, no more crappy saute pans.

Doggie approved.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Algonquin is so beautiful. I've camped there in the spring & summer + did a snowmobile weekend trip there. I love it ❤

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've been there quite a few times. It's quite the freedom and greatness. I miss it every year.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I like to take my motorcycle camping and fishing

IMGP4259.JPG

IMGP4260.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Out by me Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire have tons of great spots. But if you could go anywhere I'd suggest Colorado in the spring or fall. One of the most beautiful states I've vacationed

• Like Like x 2
  19. I want to check out Col in the fall. Seems like a great place

• Like Like x 1