Who likes Californians anyway?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by DaWodin, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Three guys are sitting in a bar: A Mexican, a Californian, and a Washintonian. They're enjoying a few good drinks when the mexican throws a bottle of Tequila in the air and shoots it. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at him. He says, "Don't worry about it, where I come from we have so much Tequila that one bottle doesn't matter." So they continue drinking and the Californian grabs a bottle of wine, throws it in the air and shoots it. Then he says, "Don't worry about it, where I come from we have so much fine wine that one bottle doesn't matter." Everyone goes back to drinking. A short while later the Washintonian grabs a beer, throws it in the air, shoots the Californian, cathes the beer and drinks it. Then he says, "Don't worry about it, where I come from we have so many Californians that one doesn't matter."

We really do have a bunch

2. It wouldnt be funny if it wasnt so true. Everyone in the world wants to goto california then once your there you realize how much it suck and you move up north. Oregon, washington anywhere. sigh

Z

3. California isnt that bad

4. LOL....fight fight fight....

Mickey.T

5. No, california isnt that bad, in fact some parts are absolutely awesome. Some parts are hell, personally i hate the metropolis of Los angeles. Talking to people living in and around LA no one really wants to be there but because of convience and tie downs people stay. Im just a hater of large cities, gimme a tree.. =)

Z