Who knows about the HTG 240w 7band led?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Empherio, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Okay the footprint of my tent is about 3x1.8ft will I be okay? Thanks

2. #22 bootgmv, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    I will start off by saying htg is the best store that I have found by me , the Kalamazoo mi one , the manager matt , but I m on my third one first one lasted about 9 months before 1year warranty half of it went out, started with one bulb then three then half , I returned it 8 days b4 1 year mark , they gave me a refub which I plugged in there and three LEDs were out , they told merit was infrared ones , I knew better but decided to b hhappy with it + they hooked me up with hats lighters and reusable bags , lasted about two weeks then same thing half died , they let me return again but gave me a new one , I was reluctant to open it , also I had purchased a 400 watt dimmable hps/mh off cl , any way plugged it in and already has a dead led , it is past the warranty and they r going to fix it , although this time it will probably get mailed in but free of charge from kazoo store but not sure and would not surprise me if the manager just replaced it and that is y I m so glad that I went to a real store and didn't purchase online , eBay or amazon also I m kinda a newbie but after my first successful grow not my first grow , but I grew some crit sensi star which I gave a bud to guy that I purchased the hps/mh and he loved it and had grown that strain himself but mine was a lot more potent , and to me says a lot , I do know nutrients play a huge roll in that too. But here is my experience ,this led is not comparable to a 400 watt hid , and as far as other claims idk but here is my theory this particular setup takes a bit longer to grow then under hps or mh two three weeks on crit sensi star I thought there was less shrinkage from drying my buds would lose third of weight and size , eye balled I have no scales ATM where friends shrinkage is about half , which from what I read about led light is backwards , but potency is higher , I got some t5 lighting too to see if that helps on next grow as it doesn't seem to penetrate down to lower branches . Sorry bout all the bad grammer run on sentences and what not . Just thought I'd share my experience and will share more soon, including pictures of the crit sensi star grow , also would b happy to answer any questions about my experience I m sure I left a lot out and am currently trying a mh grow , as my led is going to b serviced or replaced, so it is worth a try the htg 7 band led and if u don't like it they will let u exchange it , or I know they would have let me, good luck doing that on amazon . But I ave my electric included in my rent and can't have my electric bill go that high ac and all the other stuff u need for hps or mh .

3. I would look at a cheaper apollo led on amazon or ebay..