Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who keeps their bong in the fridge?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iVapeTooMuch, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Does anybody else keep their bong (or other smoking utensils for that matter) in their fridge? I have a nice mini fridge in my room that even has its own special place for my bong. Nice, fresh, cooling hits every time I bust it out. :bongin:

anybody else?

2. When I'm at my buddy's house I'll keep my bubbler in his fridge between bowls

3. That is ingenious. If I didn't primarily vape i would buy a bong and do that. Good looks!

4. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']Does anybody else keep their bong (or other smoking utensils for that matter) in their fridge? I have a nice mini fridge in my room that even has its own special place for my bong. Nice, fresh, cooling hits every time I bust it out. :bongin:

anybody else?[/quote]

I do it too! Little tip if you don't do it already? Keep your slide in a stashbox and not the fridge! I cracked the original slide for mine

5. just my ashcatcher, the rest of the room is for munchies and purple stuff :smoke:

6. [quote name='"lk250f"']That is ingenious. If I didn't primarily vape i would buy a bong and do that. Good looks![/quote]

Load up a trench in my MFLB and put it through the bong. Pure joy.

[quote name='"flyinbryan89"']

I do it too! Little tip if you don't do it already? Keep your slide in a stashbox and not the fridge! I cracked the original slide for mine[/quote]

I'll usually keep my slide just on my desk or right atop my fridge, but I have kept it in before. It cracked? How long did you keep it in there? Mine's in there like...10 hours at the very tops. It gets used regularly so I don't think it will have a chance to get too cold, but thanks. will keep in mind.

7. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']

Load up a trench in my MFLB and put it through the bong. Pure joy.

I'll usually keep my slide just on my desk or right atop my fridge, but I have kept it in before. It cracked? How long did you keep it in there? Mine's in there like...10 hours at the very tops. It gets used regularly so I don't think it will have a chance to get too cold, but thanks. will keep in mind.[/quote]

Probably cracked when he lit the bowl

8. [quote name='"cobound420"']

Probably cracked when he lit the bowl[/quote]

Yep it did, my fridge is cold as hell. Just above freezing.
    I kept it in there about the same depending. When I broke it I was working 11 hour days a city away id be gone for like 15 hours total with walk time. Nothing like an icey hit after a hard day!

9. when i was stayin in the dorms at college my friend has a bong he would keep in his mini fridge. hit beautifully smooth.

10. That is true. Seriously love my MFLB, i made a bag attachment for it.

11. Used to!

My bongs always end up crashing on kitchen floor.

12. Not the bong but I keep a bottle of distilled water in there so I always have really cold water for the chamber. Plus it doesn't have a buncha shit in it like tap water here.

13. Add a little Prestone and wala! You can keep it in the Freezer

14. I keep eye drops in my fridge.

15. [quote name='"hippie4u"']Add a little Prestone and wala! You can keep it in the Freezer[/quote]

My freezer would fit a small pipe, nothing close to a bong haha. and wouldn't keeping it in the freezer be bad for the glass?

16. No 32 will not hurt glass. Only expanding water. And prestone is not a safe additive.

17. salt is better if you want to freeze it. a bit safer than antifreeze

18. I totally keep my bong in my fridge! I have mini fridge next to my desk where my computer is. It's a great spot to store it and it keeps the water cool.