Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is your favorite stoner rapper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medicinaltoker, Aug 16, 2012.

1. easy answer.
    Drake, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa. In that order.

2. ^ Drake at #1? I'm scared

My #1 is none other but Will Smiths son! master flow, master lyricist, no competition!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOBd0TWgws]Jaden Smith - "Pumped Up Kicks (Like Me)" (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

*sarcasm*

3. This topic is horrible, the title, the post, the poll. I can't even bother reading what the responses are. Not only is it impossible to tell, essentially it is like asking who is your favorite rapper as almost all people smoked. The poll is full of horrible rappers too, oh man, people these days.

So I guess Nas, I guess Bone for group.

4. Kid Cudi, Devin the dude, Curren$y, Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean

5. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']This topic is horrible, the title, the post, the poll. I can't even bother reading what the responses are. Not only is it impossible to tell, essentially it is like asking who is your favorite rapper as almost all people smoked. The poll is full of horrible rappers too, oh man, people these days.

So I guess Nas, I guess Bone for group.[/quote]

Horrible rappers is an opinion not a fact. If it were a fact, they wouldn't be famous. BTW Nas is horrible, but that's my opinion.

6. *Insert facepalm*

You are right, Nicki Minaj being compared to Ice Cube is an opinion, one that makes me lose faith in real rap fans. I know you guys like Wiz Cuddi Bear, but does anyone here listen to Cypress, Redman, Three 6, Bone, and I mean in their primes pre 1996.

You can say weed all day, but if your lyrics suck your music sucks, my OPINION.

7. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']

*Insert facepalm*

You are right, Nicki Minaj being compared to Ice Cube is an opinion, one that makes me lose faith in real rap fans. I know you guys like Wiz Cuddi Bear, but does anyone here listen to Cypress, Redman, Three 6, Bone, and I mean in their primes pre 1996.

You can say weed all day, but if your lyrics suck your music sucks, my OPINION.[/quote]

I'd have to agree with you on Redman, Bone thugs and Three 6 in their prime. And as for Nicki Minaj and the rest of YMCMB *throws up* But hey Nicki Minaj has a whole group of followers who call themselves Barbies lol so she must be good in someone's eyes.

8. lil wayne blows and i think jasper has the least talent out of odd future

9. kid cudi, wiz, snoop

10. He thinks he does he just has fun and he doesn't give a fuck...I respect that so I added him.

11. Ol' Dirty Bastard

12. might not have been a big smoker but better then any rapper said so far, Big L

13. Chris webby all day!

14. BONE THUGS. THREE 6 MAFIA (nothing after the Most Known Unknown).

15. No Spitta and dizzy wright???

Dafuq

16. "Nas is horrible"

"Nas is horrible"

Someone send this sheltered modern washed white boy Illmatic, pm me and I will send it to you.

Never heard something so retarded and I work with mentally disabled kids.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGanAXRmCU]Nas - Illmatic (Full Album) (1994) - YouTube[/ame]

Greatest rap album of all time, period, bar none, end of discussion.

17. wiz n kid cudi over biggie are you people sniffing glue

18. Lmao no hes fucking not. He has his own shit, jet life fool. Just because your cool with someone doesn't mean your part of their "cliq".