Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is your favorite glass blower?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PassTheGrass, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Mine is the world famous N8 Miers. I just got my first dome by him and I'm completely in awe of it. I've never seen more detailed and interesting glass in my life. It's utterly ridiculous. Definitely check out his work he has a space theme on everything and to see it in person it's truly art. Mona Lisa level art. Its one of a kind and ive never seen anything like it. I also am a big fan of Salt (don't have any pieces by him tho) and El Hefe, which I have a bowl by him as well. What are your guys favorites?

2. The glass samurai aka Preston Hanna

3. he is SGW ya? Just looked him up. I have a Stone Glass Works Waffle V2 i fucking love it great shit for concentrates.