Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is the owner of the grasscity store

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Oct 11, 2003.

1. i need to talk to the owner of the grasscity.com store, just wondering who i go to for that. Thanks

2. Superjoint.........just send him a pm, or go to the feedback page.......i don't have the link for it, but one of the other mods will...........Peace out........Sid

3. lol....yeah that's what i thought too.....Peace out.....Sid

4. sorry, i do enjoy posting here but i dont pay attention to whos who. Matter of fact a rarely read anything thats posted on this site, i just see a topic that i think i have some feedback on i say my 2cents and move on , so sorry if i dont know whos who around........ thanks for lettin me know its superjoint though, apperciate it.

5. no problem........Peace out..........Sid

6. Jw, im in chicago and how much postage do i have to put on cause i sent an order and it said it needed more postage