Who is the man behind the curtain?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RiddleBro420, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I’m late to this party but I completely agree with @Cactus Ed on this. I live in prohibition and will gladly take legalization. I am pro grow of course.
    As for the former speaker, you are correct in his former job he was a drug warrior but any republican who wants to turn pro weed gets my pat on the back. Also, he was the speaker during several pro legal state votes and I could be wrong but I don’t recall him pushing to get fed intervention. Bush Jr, Obama, or Trump hasn’t either. People need to realize what a threat that is as fed law can over rule.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well I don't accept this. It's stealing and coveting your neighbors goods. I don't make or enforce barbaric state laws, they do. So the state gov't can sell off to the highest bidder what is not theirs and fuck over all the locals. I don't care,may they all rot in hell.

3. Idk about the rest of the companies mentioned, but I know the Cresco labs that are near me pay well and hire almost exclusively local. Put out top quality product and the prices aren't that bad. Some things are overpriced but you'll have that in any industry.

I understand your issue with said companies but at the end of the day it doesn't take anything away from you personally? so i don't understand your outrage. The rich and powerful will always find a way to profit where they can. At least we can smoke a joint or eat an edible without fear of losing our children our homes and our jobs. That is progress.

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It does not take away anything away from me. Why? Just because you say so bro? How do you know I am not as smart as Albert Eisenstein and have been held back by evil people all my life. I've been to jail for weed, probation violation. I don't know how it is where you are lizard but in my state everything is fucked up now due to greed.
    Dude, I am facing 5 years for one plant, ive lived here for 30 years. They won't allow the locals to start small canna bussiness. You can't buy sale or trade without the mark, the MMJ CARD. I refuse the card/mark.

5. In my state they pushed through legislation ensuring that people such as yourself had a fair stake in the market, there are even programs that exclusively help ex cons and people with criminal records obtain the proper licenses and whatnot to go legal, You really should of shared that tid bit of info earlier brotato chip i wouldn't of been so quick to judge. So that's kinda messed up man, five years for one plant? Come to Illinois we have our shit together, kinda.

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #27 RiddleBro420, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Thanks for understanding bro. It's up to them to fix the laws, the mistake laws which was really a never a mistake to begin with but sadistic deliberate harm to us & I now know.
    [​IMG]

In my state they pushed through legislation ensuring that people such as yourself had a fair stake in the market, there are even programs that exclusively help ex cons and people with criminal records obtain the proper licenses and

They did the opposite here from 2016 until now. Illinois has the same nexus of gov't as my state,No matter where I go, I see the same hoe!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anything short of reclassification of Cannabis is a sham; the Government has no business in regulating what grows in the freaking ground.

8. Are you saying you were busted for having one plant and you're now facing 5 years or are you saying if you did get busted you'd be facing a max of 5 years according to the law?

A law that doesn't allow possession or cultivation means you'd be facing prosecution for having a stash OR for growing one plant. I understand you want to grow and you should be able to but it's obviously better to have legal possession even if cultivation remains illegal than for it to remain illegal for both, that's the part you seem to not understand.

9. [​IMG]

10. That's your response when presented with information you can't refute. You stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and say na na na na na na na. Keep living in denial and hold fast to your opinion no matter what.

11. Jeez, this is your response to someone who is respectfully responding to your posts? Act that way in court and you’ll get that 5.

12. I already told him. I was not being rude, just stating the obvious & I guess he did not like my answer. Oh well.
    Yeah right bruh.

13. Your answer illustrated your position quite well. You're saying nothing can change your opinion which is cool, some heads are harder than others.

14. Well I guess as I've gotten older, my forehead has gotten slightly bigger. Thanks for noticing.:mellow:

15. Wanting to keep prohibition because you object to who would make money off it's legalization is short sighted.

16. I guess there are downsides to everything and legal weed is no different. At least if the black market is eliminated then the violence that competitors use will be reduced. They can resort to screwing each other over the old fashion way, scams and corrupting government. Wall St will teach them the way.

17. [​IMG]