Who is the hottest???

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Apr 14, 2009.

1. I've been having a heated debate with my buddies over who is hotter. So, I decided to make a poll and get the collective's opinion.

**DISCLAIMER**

I'm sure there will be people whoa re going to post that this chick is hotter than those listed in the poll. Just don't. Thats not what this is for.

Pick from one of the options, and perhaps give a reason why. Don't list other chicks.

2. damn that was hard.

i'd say natalie portman when she was in closer

3. oh damn, decisions. first, i'd take all and just say fuck the rules. if i had to choose just one jessica biel is just banging. portman has that sexy nerd thing going on and scarlett johanson has got all the right curves. but jessica biel squeeks by to win.

4. #5 Sliver, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Natalie...Portman...>MMMMMMMM!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. It was close between scarlett and beyonce but i chose scarlett. If you ever saw the movie with her and penelope cruz then you know whats up

6. Torn between Biel and Johansson....

I've never been able to decide on one. Seriously, it's a hard choice:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Then again, I've never been able to figure out where Natalie Portman fits in, either....

7. Kirsten Dunst is the Hottest of them all.

[​IMG]

8. Kirsten Dunst?? Are you serious?? She is pretty, but definately not on the same planet as the poll choices (which you were supposed to choose from!).

I chose Scarlett. She is by far, IMO, the sexiest chick on earth. That raspy voice, those AMAZING curves..... wowsa!

BTW.... The Other Boleyn Sister.... Portman and Johansson both in it. No scantily clad clothes, but ultra sexy.

Is it true Jessica Biel will be nekked in the new flic coming out Powder Blue? I know she plays a mom who has to become a stripper to pay bills or some shit, but I can't find out if she actually gets nude. I've read both.

The last movie I went to the theaters to see was the last Matrix..... that tells you how often I go to the movies. I fucking can't stand paying 10 bux for a movie, then 20 for food..... thats for one person. I've seen all the movies that were popular if theaters for free online or when they come on HBO or some shit.

But if the rumor is true.... I would totally go see Powder Blue. Then leave after she is nude.

I've always wanted to pulla Family Guy in the movies. The one where he is in a shitty movie, I think spoofing Matt Mchaughnahey (he sucks too much to spell his name right), and Peter gets up in the middle when its all quiet and just says out loud, 'DONE!'

9. None, Helen Mirren is the hottest lady in Hollywood

[​IMG]

Hey there sexy

10. i chose biel, her body is phenomenal...

though theres another jessica i usually consider hotter

11. #12 thomasman, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    their all beautiful women. All have their own attributes that set them aside from each other.

But i wouldn't be able to pic. Their all just gorgeous :wave: :smoking:

Honestly, I'd pick em all. Except Beyonce, eww.

I chose Scarlet, but then i wanted portman, then i wanted milano, then i wanted beil, then ugh. LOL. i voted Scarlett, she's utterly beautiful. i could see myself wife'n her up. xD

12. Scarlett Jo, holdin it down for scandanavians worldwide

13. :D Agreed! Kirsten Dunst makes it onto my top 5 list, along with

Samaire Armstrong
    Jessica Alba
    Heather Graham
    Alyson Hannigan

14. Scarlett, hands down.

15. Australia's very own...

[​IMG]

16. When was that taken, 30 years ago?

[​IMG]

Yeah she's definately the hottest lady in hollywood :hide: