who is the best

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by patriot 420, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Im new to the community, and i have been growing for a couple of years now. Ive been wanting to purchase seeds for a few years now. But my dependence on cuttings from my friends is really keeping me from purchasing. Plus im PARANOID. Who has the best stealth shipping selection, quality and price. Also soes wnyone have any suggestions on a low odor high potency strain?

2. go with attitude they have been the best for me so far,,i just now opened my package from em a few mins ago and all my beans are in perfect condition,,best thing is i got my package in 2 days..:eek: i ordered on tuesday the 14th at 1130 pm they were dispatched the 15th and i have em now...plus a badass t-shirt..:hello:

3. can you elaborate on the methods you used im thinkin of a prepaid CC ordered by mail and shipped to a freinds PO box

4. i paid with my personal CC and had em shipped to my house everytime and no problems.

5. attitude for sure

6. OK, i'm a freaking professional n00b at seed banks.
    I just checked out Attitude (or atleast the site that came up when i googled it), and how exactly does Attitude operate? From a noobs standpoint, it reminds me of like a Priceline.com of seedbanks, if you will.
    SO...
    My question is: No matter which strain/company that you choose THRU Attitude, it will be a trustworthy, safe transaction?
    I ask because there where 1-2 seed companies that i saw on Attitude that i've been suggested to steer clear of. I won't point any fingers, just wanting to know if Attitude is safe, regardless of the company it's ACTUALLY derived from..:confused:

7. yea it is safe,,when you say seed companies do you mean the different breeders? for example dinafem or paradise? all of my orders from em have been good,,no crushed goods eventhough ive read about people recieving em all messed up,but me personally have not. so alls i can really tell you is to try it or not,,its on you man,i was nervous my first time as well but i got over it,,so best of luck on your descision but i feel you wont be disappointed if you go for it,,hope thats some help for ya man.

8. Can i get some american success stories in here.

9. #9 Soufside_lavish21, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009

recently ordered twice through attitude, first order came in a week. second order got lost in mail, but i used guaranteed shipping, so they sent it again and got it about a week later. they get an A in my book :hello:

EDIT: and yes, very stealthy :)

10. #10 Downfall420, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
    see its all good the attitude has a good rep worldwide,,it doesnt matter 1st time or however many times youll find that alot of people are going to recomend them,especially after dr.chronic started going under,,tried ordering from them before and eventhough its a u.k based company like the attitude and im in germany they wouldnt send em to me for some odd reason,,i was then told about the attitude and been getting mine from em everytime with no probs what so ever.:D

11. Ordered some beans a couple months back, they came within about 5 days of me ordering them, all in perfect condition and they are very good with their stealth shipping methods.

12. i too have been surviving thru some friends with clones. been working on my strain list. so far i have 6 strains. only attitude has them all. and everybody vouches for attitude. i am in the states also and i will be going with attitude when im ready.

13. i can say High Grade Seeds and Nirvana Seed Bank have shipped to me several times without issuse (i live in the US). highly recommended. :)

14. You didn't really say where you got the beans from. batch

15. stop procrastinating and go with the attitude..lol..:rolleyes:

16. Downfall Im startin to think you get kickbacks from attitude :D

17. kickback? you mean like compensation commissions for pushing em to new buyers? if so not all man ive only ordered from em 3 times and have had no probs,,they say 3rd times the charm,,im just trying to encourage you and to not be so paranoid,ive had great luck with em and you could too is all ive been getting at.

18. I am actually checkin their site right now. and downfall send me a free shirt with my order

19. what strains did you go with any news on the germ rates?

20. lol..word what size you want.:D