Who is pumped for...

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Rollbud, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Milwaukee has it worse:devious:.

2. #22 Samanthamudgirl, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    I hate winter and I live in Hawaii. I want to wear shorts all year and not ever have to wear a sweater, It gets down in the 40's in some areas. Only gets down to around 60 where I live, but we have to bust out the jeans and sweaters and hot cocoa, cause we're not used to it.

3. The winters here have never been particularly rough, just a lot of ice and frost, which can last well into the month of May and complicate 'vegetation'

4. Winters here suck exponentially. - Temps all week with hella strong wind followed by 50 degree days. I really need to get out west.

5. WHAT?? 50 degree days? We get 50 degree days in october.

Try 30 degree, 20 degree, 10 degree and sub zero days.
    :eek:

6. If i could afford winter clothes it would be cool

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

7. I enjoy reading all these "I hate cold" posts muhahaha:devious:

Bring on the snow:D

8. To all the blades hating on winter:

[​IMG]

'Nuff said...

9. uhhh, no.

ottawa is fucked in the winter..

10. That looks like park heaven

11. Loon Mountain. My favorite place to ride. That's just one piece of their many epic parks, too. :cool:

12. Yeah they seem to have some legit features there from what I've seen. Do you ever hit up any handrails? I do because I only have a small hill to ride with not to many rails. Like the one in my avatar...

13. Yeah dude. 95% of the day I'll be in the park hitting the urbans and boxes.

At the end of a run I'll usually just unstrap at the bottom and trek it back up so I don't have to wait for the lift. :D

14. Oh I meant like rails in the streets and stuff like that not at a snow hill haha. But yeah jibbing anything is fun:D

But yeah that's the one good thing about a small hill it has a tow rope so it takes under a minute to get up for the next run. If there's not a line up its constant riding all day baby.:D

15. Oh if your talking about street riding, then yeah. I thought you meant any kinds or urban rails in a park.

There's this PERFECT 10-set that's walking distance from my house that me and my boys always sesh. Usually we'll find new rails everywhere around town so there's always new places to ride. :cool:

16. yes, we do.
    Evil snowstorms that come in when you're sleeping and leave you having to dig your car out of the snow when you were expecting to just drive off lol.

favorite part about it, though, is just laying back and smoking a bowl with some friends or my old lady and hearing the wind and snow just going crazy outside

17. I believe he meant "negative" when he typed "- temps". He's saying that it's bipolar, like Milwaukee. Really cold then gets warmer and repeats.

18. Well at least it gets warmer at all for you guys haha.

19. man, it literally gets to freezing one night and then 80 or 90 at noon the next day.

20. do it:hello: i did that on the balcony of my friends cabin last year and it was so awesome. we made a big pile of snow and then hollowed it out, we even had a window cause the edge of the balcony was glass.