Who is more attached to technology?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by therover420, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Adults, Teenagers or kids?

2. I'd say teens.

3. Teenagers, but for a good reason. Technology is the future, anyone who doesnt see that is going to fall behind

4. Teens, thankfully i realized when i was like 15 that phones and computers are nice and all but id much rather be in nature than texting.

5. For me it was when I was a kid. I was very mature for a 13 year old, people told me so all the time. My grandpa once said that when he talked to me, it wasn't like talking to a 13 year old, it was like talking to a 22 year old. So when I was 14 I started to stop using technology so much. I would play a lot of video games to cope with having to live with my abusive parents in Utah, but as soon as I moved to Colorado, (I was 14) I just stopped using my computer and phone unless I needed to.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was a gamer and a techno freak! I would play all day and all night. I always had my smartphone with me to text and play games. Then it dawned on me.... It was bringing me down. Technology was destroying my life, my relationships, and frankly making me dumb. I have ditched it all and stopped playing games. Now I get on the web to do research or communicate with an outside community, like gc.

7. Your statement is implying that everyone be like drones and follow what is considered the "social norm". Some people lead very humble, happy, and successful lives without dealing with advanced technologies. Not everyone in society wants the best and trendiest devices, and computer controlled vehicles. Lacking these technologies does not mean one is falling behind either.

I would have say young adults (20-28) are the group that most use technology. They've adapted to a technological world, have jobs that deal with these technologies, and have money to afford them. Older generations might be a little out of touch with it, and younger generations might not have the resources to aquire the technology outside of school and the limits of their parents.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I like to believe technology is hindering the evolution of man.. Just my two pennies

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

9. human technology will evolve until we dont even have to think for ourselves. technology will do our actions for us.

at this point i believe humans will evolve into weaker physical beings, but will have a more developed consciousness.

by then i think travel into outer space will be nothing special. we probably will each have our own aircraft.

currency will no longer exist and our society will run off of eachother's help.
    that would be ideal

just my prediction lol

10. I'd say it was teens but it's now kids I see them walking around with an iPhone at like 8 when I was 8 I was playing pokemon

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Me too, this year did not turn out how i expected it to be

12. Mostly teenagers

13. Through my teen years, i tried to stay less attached to it and enjoy the importance of life around us

14. dude you are in your teen years. you cant fool us. your 17 tops

15. Teenagers have the advantage because they're able to spend so much more time learning how to use new technology.

#RedEyeClub