Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eric122, Jan 19, 2011.

1. So weeds legal in bangladesh. It also happens that $00.01 US= 1 bangladesh dollar. So who wants to throw in we will all bring like $1000-5k each, and have a stoner ranch built. We could get like 500 acres, huge mansion, grow all the weed we will ever need, and have bad ass stuff to do around the ranch. If we get big enough we can succeed, and build the first stoner nation. That be cool wouldn't it ?

2. Did you happen to just smoke?

3. That is the best idea I've ever heard.

I've thought about doing this on like an unknown island in the carribean too haha.

4. No, haven't smoked in 2 1/2 months man, depressing i know =(.

5. See i saw a forum on the island and was like fuck that will never happen islands are expensive. In bangladesh we would be the kings of kings. Filthy fucking rich.

6. Hmm. This pleases me.

7. as long as im president, you all will have a weed tax. for every gram you buy you have to give me .1

bow down my minions :)

8. Count me in. lol

9. I'm in, but can we make it somewhere less shitty than Bangladesh?

10. Ummm, sounds novel, but no...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bangladesh hotties:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Im not in bangladesh sucks.

1/3 of the population is in poverty
    Over crowded, dirty, hot as fuck.

Just because weed is legal doesn't change the fact that your living in a impoverished country

12. LMFAO - yea that was my point lol

13. i hate to pull this one out, but beggars can't be choosers now can they?

14. Cannabis was banned in Northern Bangladesh in 1984 - Wikipedia

15. Thats some jailbait man.

Whats the age of consent in Bangladesh? :D