who is funniest?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 29, 2003.

?

who is the biggest laff>?

1. namron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. critter [IMG]http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/happy/wave.gif[/IMG]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. bongish (kind of)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. obliviot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. mooglekexin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Zonedude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. sensimil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. bud head

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. big poppa puff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. adam bc :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. if smokinokie was still around, he'd get my vote in a flash though

not that critter is a poor second. he's lightyears ahead of all those other people mentioned in the humour department.

[will you be sending me that gratuious crate of millers beer by special delivery or ordinary mail critter :D]...edit critter "On the way with a couple ozs .[​IMG]"

2. Normsy Poo!!! Our cute, sweet Normsy Poo!!!! Everyone knows him.

He's the original post whore who never had to proclaim it! :D I miss you Norm!!!! Come back to Church...we need a sermon, it seems.

3. no way.... who?

4. Thats what I'd like to know!!!!!

5. Nope I do believe smokinokie is a guy!!!!!!!

6. I DIDNT PUT A CARROT IN MY ASS for you people to not show me any appreciation...

oh man, the old days..if it wasnt for smokinokie, rumjilly, nubbin and elementxero i would never be here...

*pantsless speed demon strikes again*

7. oh dear god..what have i done in my stoner bleary eyed stumble for refuge from the outside world done?...

ive strayed from the lovely wet beaver church into the chicks with dicks homophobe hell....im not really a homophobe, i love sensi too much..well..her and lenny.

8. smacks GanjaMums bum [​IMG].

9. oh yes its all you sunsabitches that keep me coming around, and make it so easy just to jump back on...

but element was the TRUE rantmeister, he just dipped out early on..him and kronos all the time

rumjilly and nubs and i had our stakeouts and various other extravaganzas.

and smokin was the old fogie that took me under his wing ol poobah bastard

oh, and zonedude, theres still probably a leather clad midget hog tied in nub's basement somewhere...or in his pimp van.

10. oh sweet lord....nubbin...a pillar of our society??..MWUAHAHAHAHA

no, hes good tho...but that skank ass smelly peanut butter and jelly sandwich sodomizer will get his hippy infested ass one day....those sweater vest wearing punks will take over his ducks and invade the kiddy kingdom that is his closet....and the midget shall speak nothing but the truth, so help him shesus.

11. hmm.... i dunno, but it appears im the ultimate warlord!!

12. ah, i see the poll has finally been closed... just when it was at its most accurate too. ... all except the fact that critter has 40 votes.... surely that connot be right. i think critter bumped it up to 40 like everyone else managed to get legitimately (except mr comedy central 420 himself, adambc) coss he felt left outta being funneh.

damn critter... cheeting huh! .... why... if i were a mod i'd teach u a lessin or two about cheating on tests.[​IMG][​IMG]

nostalgia kicks in.....

2nd year french....

the song.... omg.. i had totally forgotten about teh song....

"in french class *Digit* did the best, because he cheated on the test.... in french class *Digit* did the best, because he cheated on the test!"

lol.

ok... i'll stop trying to be all high and mighty about cheating... your 40 votes are legit crittah. ;)

13. My guess is that the only thing legit about that poll is the names!!!!

14. cool!

funny that...
    that seems to have been all i had influence over. :D

15. i didnt feel left out!!

you makin me sound like some whiney biatch!

but anyways, i deserve the 420 anyways, cuz im a playaaaaaa :D

and yes, my ultimate warlord status stays.

16. LOL!!!

..and to think you only got 40 votes...