Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is criminalized more Black or White?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kristoperobin1, May 17, 2002.

1. I think its harsh on the hispanic. I mean, when we get pulled over and its jus me and my friend driving (we're both white), ain't really any probs. Then the one time my friend got stopped with our hispanic friend, they got searched. Only seems to happen to our lil hispanic friend though.

2. You are all saying this and that. But if you want to see the truth look at the statistics. Most young blacks are little hoodlems. Mabye thats why cops pull them over before a white kid in a polo. Before you say shit, think about it.