Who is Captain Murphy?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Tyler Bro, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Just as the title states, I'm thinking it's Tyler but I could be wrong.

For anyone who is wondering who this is, here is a yt video so you can at least hear what he sounds like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FS35SshVxQ]Flying Lotus- Between Friends Ft Earl Sweatshirt & Captain Murphy (HQ) (NEW) - YouTube[/ame]

- OFWGKTA -

2. #2 Paperhouse, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    It can't be Tyler because the music is actually GOOD.

99% sure its Flying Lotus. The Brainfeeder shoutouts throughout the entire album made it obvious.

Edit: yeah it's Flylo. He was doing the whole set at a show last night. 2 great albums in 1 year? What a monster.

[​IMG]

3. HAha I thought it wasn't Tyler for the same reason ^ But I reckon Flylo is making the beats and shit and Tyler and Earl are rapping.

Edit: so it's confirmed it's flylo? is Tyler involved cause it really sounds like him a lot of the time?

4. yeah im confused.

5. Fly Lo dropped a classic last month, so I wouldn't be surprised. Until the Quiet Comes may be Fly Lo's best release yet! :D

6. I agree until the quiet comes is amazing, and duality with the video aswell is even better. It is just Flylo pretty amazing what a god.

7. so tyler and earl are on like...one song rite?

like actually on it? is flying lotus doing the rest of the shit himself? meaning beats and vocals.
    sounds like tyler and earl most ofthe time haha

8. i am in no way part of odd future. I AM CAPTAIN MURPHY.