Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is all geting high before they do something wit their relatives for Thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ViperGTS500, Nov 26, 2008.

1. I was just wondering if anyone is gonna get blazed before they go over their relatives or they come to your place for Thanksgiving?? I'm still debating whether to get high before I go over my Grandparents or not, but it would be fun though. How about you guys?

2. Shit we had thanksgiving in Oct you got another chair at the table:wave:

3. Oh hell yeah I'm getting baked first! I will be meeting my family at a buffet for Thanksgiving so you bet your ass I'm gonna be stoned :D

4. lol.....i smoke with all my cousins bout 30 min b4 dinner....let the munchies set in, and punish some fucking turkey:cool:

5. Haha i wish my uncles are a bunch retired/active detectives/cops

talk about a buzz kill!

6. on a break :/... have been for about 3 weeks and still gonna be til about Feb.. i cant take it hahaaa

7. shiet, i am.
    before dinner time
    [relatives are coming to my house]
    i'm going to my homie's for a sesh!
    we're gonna blaze some purple erkel
    then come munch out at my house!
    :bongin: :smoking: + food = :hello:

8. it was starting to look like i wasn't going to. But tonight i picked up some dank(a quarter), i put away half for thanksgiving and half for christmas (because i don't know if i'll find more later). At first getting high before i was around all my family was weird, but it doesn't really bother me anymore. By now they either know or have no fuckin clue. I really should of spent the money this year, but every year i have dank for the holidays and i don't want to stop now.

9. Yes sir. My sister is bringing me some Sour Diesel and some Pineapple Kush.

10. word. my cuz is bringing his green. course im the youngest of all of us so im the smoking noob. im looking forward to smoking with them for the first time and with my bro then eating hella food :)

11. hell yeah, just think of all that turkey and broccoli casserole, def going to get stoned and grub down.....and just think of all the leftovers for the week to come

12. Wake and Bake Thursday mornin then heading out to get some new gloves:

[​IMG]

Followed by skating the local school more smoking and finally TURKEY TIME!

13. I smoke with my relatives before we eat.

Beeyyaaaahhhh! Yay for cat piss!

14. hells yeah i will be. and so will 2 of my cousins as well as three ofmy uncles and one of my aunts...the whole family could probbaly spark a bowl this year instead of saying grace...I didnt realise so many of us smoke until just now...but yea stoned+thanksgiving=amazing:D

15. Every thanksgiving :D

Have to, or I wouldn't be able to eat as much food, and I can't let the huge amount of food my parents cook go to waste!

16. oh hell yea. thanksgiving isnt just about giving thanks, its about sneaking out and getting high then eating all the fuking turkey:smoke:

17. Amen.

18. Me.

before & especially after.:smoke::smoke:

19. HAHA, well im staying home this thanksgiving, and yes ive already thought about it in my head, smoke alot, then ill have a ham sandwhich :smoke::smoke::smoke:

20. Me and my girl might blaze when we go to her house on thursday hopefully everything goes as planned...