Who invented the devil ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ultramaxx, Aug 26, 2021.

1. #1 Ultramaxx, Aug 26, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    What did the ancients see ? Crazy technology? Aliens ??
    Setti possible the origin in Egypt..
    we’re they high in drugs ??weed ?

I’m not debating if he was real once or not or still is .
    I see it’s a popular character even tv shows and movies made about the devil , satan , or whatever it’s called .
    Hard to say what happened but opinions or crazy ideas , theories would be entertaining about this topic .
    Possibly a species that went extinct?
    What type of strange hilarious scary looking at creatures did they see?
    I watch ancient aliens too such bizarre stores of the ancients …
    Was he a dinosaur dragon or a reptilian alien ?
    Who knows…

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe before written records.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Maybe 13-15 thousand years ago is my best guess. Once society needed a metaphysical scapegoat to compliment the physicals ones.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. They were eating plants and fruits that had psychedelic effects i think that's where all the god and religion shit originated from personally

• Like Like x 1
  5. The concept of good and evil is probably about as old as mankind itself. So the idea of a figure that embodies either one probably wasn't too far behind. Probably way before recorded history. No doubt entheogens have influenced religions for a long time but I think the idea would be there without them.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Humans created both Gods and Devils.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. The whole bible makes more sense if you switch the devil and God around!

Devil wanted free will and education for all humans! God forbid this and punished us for this!?

It's basically prometius stealing fire from mount Olympus and being punished by having his liver eaten every day! Adding a place where all humans can be punished for having free will is taking what we already know as unfair to a whole new level!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. The bible makes most sense when you realize it was written by medieval men that wanted to control a population.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. yes !!
    Constantine of turkey ( Constantinople Roman Empire ) decreed everything in the Bible at niceas With bishops so whatever they wanted in the Bible is there . Now modern versions are more watered down even more controlling teachings added or missing translations ruined meanings .
    The idea of a devil is prob far older then Christianity or any of today’s religions , scare the hell out of people to donate the church money lamo … :devilish::eek:

Lucifer or devil sounds more like what a caring god would do , why would got make living things mortal ? If angels aren’t real and there’s no spiritual realm then we are like zebra on the fields of Africa , no possible survival… :frown:
    I cannot even imagine how life could had evolved or why we are cursed with knowledge of mortality and eternal oblivion looming …
    Like the magical immaculate birth from god supposedly, or Buddha’s divine conception myths that are fairy tales … insanity..

10. Poor people can be guaranteed death. Just like everyone. Afterlife gives poor people something to hope for in death. Sadly they waste the one life the know exists for one they hope does.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'll follow along... Love the psychology behind religion..

12. #12 Ultramaxx, Aug 30, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    DB5FA0D5-D297-40AC-A6F1-6CBA4FE5DFF5.jpeg
    this guy clearly believed the devil is real , some sort of elder guy . Probably what Moses looked like …
    Is afterlife though to exist due to a devil survival from falling from heaven ? Despite no proof of this .. possibly proof in Egypt and hourus tho .

The Devil

13. Why doesn't God heal amputees? Any god?

Why doesn't the the devil? Seems to be right up his alley. "I'll give you an arm for your soul."

Humans invented the devil. In all it's forms. Including humans themselves. Devil humans created greater devils to blame for their own failures.

Last I'll say that like the Holy Spirit is in you, so is the Devil.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Ultramaxx, Sep 8, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    what are these devil things aliens ? Or are they hallucinations?? We’re do these stories come from
    D2624674-F620-4988-A689-F187B5CE5B41.png F7CF4F6D-A198-45F5-ACAF-EC1363F5F13F.jpeg 7229FCB4-E647-477A-B8DA-41F768FF948A.png
    No evidence or proof of anything just stories ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Still don't see any evidence for gods or devils. Might as well ask me why pigs don't build their houses out of bricks?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I just had a terrible thought.

The wise pig built his house out of bricks,
    and the wolf came to blow it down.

If you ever went to Sunday school; you'll get this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. The wolf blew out, but the house stayed up,
    the wolf blew out, but the house ......

You get it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I can't be sure as to how the very first God was created. But I think it was probably an attempt by primitive humans to explain things which they could not understand. Why does the wind blow? Why does the sun shine? What causes day and night? A God must have done it... voila! Even most modern day religions seem to operate on this same premise; they claim to explain things which we currently cannot explain, ie, a God of the Gaps...

But I can also think of another reason why God might have been created - for control. Do as God commands, or suffer the consequences...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'm guessing since the dawn of mankind. There was always a devil of some sort.

20. Who invented the devil?

Same bastards who invented god.

• Like Like x 1