Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who in the city ONLY blazes alone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crispy21, Sep 6, 2012.

1. #1 Crispy21, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Hey guys, well this is my 420th post :smoke: and i have a question for all my fellow blades.

How many of us ONLY blaze up alone? Like im talking strictly alone never blaze with friends or anything. Im extremely introverted and love smoking alone more than anything. Its like my time to unwind and just enjoy my high without any idiots just randomly laughing or asking the dreaded " dude you feeling it yet?" i know im not the only one here who loves toking up by themselves. Ive been toking alone for the past few years and its just amazing. Lemme hear everyones take on this.

2. I do the opposite, i only smoke with other people. These people are my best friends from childhood and are also my roommates so I'm always with them.

3. Idk man i used to blaze with friends like back in high school and i never ever got a good high. Id go home at night alone and rip the bong and get blasted. Idk why im like that..

4. I love both, but the people that I do smoke with I pick wisely. I hate smoking with the idiots, but smoking with your best buds is a wonderful thing. Smoking alone is very meditative.

5. Yes it is very meditative. You really get in tune with yourself

6. I think when you're with friends you just notice the high less because you're focusing on a conversation or something, kinda like when you play sports stoned and forget about the high and just get into the zone.

7. When I'm in my hometown area I blaze with good friends, but in college I blaze by myself mainly these days. Two stoner friends that I would mainly smoke with in college graduated and left the country for at least a year. Another one is rooming with a girl that I am trying to give some space and not see for a while, so I haven't been hitting him up. But yeah I enjoy it by myself; I can think very clearly and positively and don't really stress while doing things. I'd say my favorite smoking situations are either by myself or with one or two good friends who know my style of thought and blaze.

8. I like chilling with friends and smoking, but smoking by myself is way more ritualistic. It's like being on another level, being alone and high, thinking about crazy shit. I moved to this new town, and found this abandoned lot with an excavator that I just chill and smoke in now. The front is all window, and it opens right up and I get a great breeze, but can close it if it's raining. It's an awesome smoke spot.

9. The amount of highdeas i get when stoned alone is rediculous

10. i smoke alone a lot of the time.

i miss smoking with my friends though,
    shit was awesome.

11. Yeah, almost always. It's a matter of practicality - I don't like to drive stoned, and nobody else stays up as late as I do. So that means that when it's time to crumble up some herb, I do it alone.

12. I used to smoke with my friends when I was still in school. But after I got a job I started working alone. alone = can't get caught (unless police comes thru but I can say no :p)
    I work for a Japanese company in CA and they are really strict on drugs. I know you guys are thinking "marijuana is not a drug" but to non-smokers its a drug. So for about 2 years now I've been smoking alone and non of my co-workers expect it. They think I'm a very hard worker. But I work my ass off because I know I'm gonna get high after hehehe

13. I'd rather smoke alone, but sometimes a change up with a few of the right buddies toking with you is a lot nicer. Less peaceful for sure, but the company can sometimes make your high a lot more enjoyable.

14. I smoke alone for my safety. The less people who know you smoke, the better for all of the shit I have seen and experienced in my life.

I let the people who I see doing it a free pass. but my buddy wants to send em all to the pin. Show them a lesson he says...

15. I usually smoke alone, people tend to act all cliche' when they are high or not as experienced.

16. I prefer to smoke alone.
    With that being said, I smoke with my band mates and one of their girlfriends a lot. I prefer smoking bymyself for many reasons (assholes that never bring bud yet take the biggest rips, having to coordinate everyone if someone has plans, if someone is a newer smoker and hasn't been passed that annoying phase yet).

17. Blazing alone is always nice because you get high lol; but smoking with the right people will always be better imo. In the same breath, smoking with the wrong people is the opposite and won't be as enjoyable as smoking alone or with good people.

18. i wouldn't turn down an offer to smoke with other people, but unless someone invited me out, i smoke alone.
    i don't want to have to deal with potential awkwardness that usually happens when i'm around people, i like being alone with my thoughts, and i like to not have to worry about what other people think about me.

19. just cuz it's summer and my friends have left for school already, i have been blazing alone. on the whole i actually enjoy it more alone, i do occasionally smoke with other people like my guy or my housemates but that is for fun...when i do it alone i'm usually just looking to relax a little. alone is good because i have peace of mind and i can do whatever i want.

20. I smoke alone 99% of the time. If someone offers me a bowl, I'm not going to say no, but I tend to smoke by myself.