Who in the blue hell...

Discussion in 'General' started by OscarZetaAcosta, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Brought you along?! Fuck me, if I wanted to spend time with my friend and his girlfriend I would have brought a fuckin' gun along!

Just got done with a night of pool, bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit from no less than herself...The great, and one and only, fuck everything up in a heartbeat, make me come home early, friend's girlfriend. Good Lord, talk about pussy-whipped.

And I'm done.:cool:

2. ahahahahahaha girlfriends are so gay.

3. Sounds like a weak night. Toke up, and sleep it off, friend.

4. Hey I just wanted that dick you were lame company anyway

5. Indeed.

+rep.:cool:

6. And then came a large cloud, and from this cloud a person began to form...And this person said; "I don't give a damn!!":cool:

7. [​IMG]

8. And then, after the cloud formed...A larger, much more diverse cloud began to form and, from the ashes, this cloud spoke; "It doesn't matter what you think!!"

9. Yea--wait, what??

10. [​IMG]

11. while we're on the subject of thinking, i was thinking this one time, and realized, i hate children.
    ...? yeah?

12. i know it sux but just remember...at least your not the one who is stuck with her...

13. damnnn bro i know how you feel, but last time i went eating with my homie and his girl. he paid everything including mine <3

14. dude my best friend does the same shit. he cant spend a day away from his gf so he compromises by bringing her along. and instead of chilling all night and all day he stays for like 2 hours at the most. what a pussy. its good to get away from ur girl for a a few days, some guys should learn this.

15. I have the exact same friend. I hate his gf; she tries to stop him from doing anything unless she's there..

16. Fuckin' aggravating as fuck!

What in the blue hell is your girlfriend doing away from the kitchen is all I could keep shouting in my head...Good fuckin' Lord, she isn't good at pool, can't shoot for fuck all, and still you insist on bringing her.

Yeah, I fuckin' killed her at pool...And I fuckin' killed my friend too because for some un-fuckful reason he thought "well, fuck, might as well suck shit and eat the bulllet." Jesus-fuckin'-Christ, if I wanted to shoot pool against a fuck all I would have shot pool at my local spot!

17. This is why hookers are worth the investment.

18. haha dude my friend is such a pussy. listen to this. a few weeks ago he came over to my house to chill for the night. he is at my place for ONE HOUR and he says "my gf wants to come pick me up and take me to her house". i was like ok too bad ,she can wait until tomorrow. so he texts her and says "im at (insert name here) house, come get me" wtf ? so she drove an hour to my house and came and got him. and when she got there he had the nerve to say that im mad at her for taking him away....what? no im mad at you dumb ass. and i said that i was mad at him and his gf says "yea i would be too". then they chuckle like its funny and leave.

19. Hell is blue? Shit man, never been there. Guess that's not surprising to hear Oscar Zeta Acosta has.