1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Who here?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by BossOTheGhetto, Jun 11, 2004.

1. saves every roach after smoking a joint. I smoke daily and keep em all till Im dry. If Im dry I got enough roaches for 2-3 days, when you cant get a hook up.

2. I save all my roaches, but sometimes if I feel like it, I throw the roach into my water bong and smoke it

3. All the time. I carry around a roach tin with me, every time I'm around and a joint gets smoked it goes in the tin. Save them up and smoke a roach blunt when you dont have weed.

One time I saved up until I had something like 50 roaches. Then me and my buddies smoked em all in 1 day...rolled like 4 blunts plus a bunch of bongloads, I was high all day.

4. I should save my roaches, but if I have a bowl around me at the time I usuall just break the roach up and pack the bowl. I also roll a lot of my joints with spliffs in them now, so there arent really any roaches.

5. believe it or not at the end of the weeks i counted and i have like 115 roaches. that'll last ya

6. as much as i should ..i dont normaly smoke enough joints to bother....

7. Same. Don't really smoke too many joints unless on the road...and then, I'm still more apt to use a pipe/bong.

8. i always save the roach, comes in pretty fuckin handy when ur dry

9. i just smoke my weed? why put the doob out early and save a roach when you can just smoke the whole thing down. thats why you bought it right?

just save a small piece of actual green for later and you want have to carry around a stinky ass tinnnnnnn.

10. not usually because i roll with a crutch, but if theres ever a roach left over i like to save them.

11. back when i used to smoke joints i'd save them. my buddy used to blow the ash off peopl
    e bowls when they were done and then would dump any big chunks left in the bowl into a jar and after a while had enough little peices of bud to roll a short j and smoke. free weed is good weed no matter how shitty it is to get

12. I normally save them, to smoke later that day, lol, i just can't seem to hang on to my roaches long enough to rool a joint out of them!

13. i save mine too. always nice to see those babies when ur dry;)

14. i save my roaches for the last bowl of the night. heehee like right now *passes the bowl* but there's only ever enough for one bowl cause I mostly smoke the pipe - j's are too much work :D

15. I use a self made filter and never have weed left after smoking a nice fat joint :(

16. I never do seeing as here in the Uk we roll with card filters/roaches, so as there is no weed left to save, i wouldnt really have the need for some nasty smelling piece of card.

17. That goes for me too, just use cartons. The max waste might be a tiny tiny bit, not worth it to carry the stinky things around...

Grasscity Deals Near You