Who here works in the legal marijuana industry?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedmonster, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Hey, 

I work at a tech startup in Denver, Colorado that caters to the marijuana industry. Just wondering who else on here makes a living on the fastest growing industry in America.

Here's what I'm curious about:

What do you do?
    How has your job changed the way you feel about marijuana?  
    How does your family feel about it? 

Thanks for sharing!

2. I've only ever worked in the medical marijuana industry, but I've always aspired to have a hand in the legal business.

3. #3 MayorMcStoned, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    I'm currently in the paperwork process. Gonna try and be at the forefront of the new mexico recreational market when it passes. I've already worked with state legislaters by providing research and data for their case (mostly tax/social statistics as well as economic analysis) through my friends nonprofit organization. Hopefully by 2016 we'll be fully operational.

Honestly, this part of the process sucks, but I can't wait to get my grow on and run a dispensary.

4. That is so cool, is it close to being legalized there? I know a few guys who got in the game early and they're hugely, successful. Best of luck. 

5. I'm really hoping that by 2016 it'll be fully available for rec use. Our state is one of the poorest, we need that tax revenue and my buddy in the state legislature is a pretty convincing and on point dude.

BTW, I'm in your city right now doing some research. Love this legal pot deal. Have a good day dude!