who here wants to make poodog a sig and avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by poodog313, Oct 30, 2008.

1. i tried search for those threads where people say they will make sigs for people....so i figured id ask

i want something simple, something along the lines of a turd. I will use my keen MS paint skills to show an example of what im looking for, just lookin for those tech savy guys to make it look super sweet.

for an avatar it would be sweet for something small, just like this poo-ice cream cone with out the cone though, I added some lil lines in there to indicate that i want smelly poo for my avatar.---so ya just the poo with the lil lines to make it look smelly would be SWEEET for an avatar....and then for my signature....something very similar but maybe have the smelly poo off to the left hand side, with "poodog" spelled out in some 'smelly' looking font.

just a smelly turd..on a white BG for both :hello: Thanks to anyone who can help a brotha out. I think i got enough rep, i need a sig and avatar so I gain some identity here at GC

Attached Files:

2. buumpin where you at bigsmoker?? anyone else makes sigs ??

3. Dude, how bout a hotdog dog but with the body of a turd.

4. dude....nice.....:smoking::smoking::smoking:

you heard the man....I want a sig/avatar of a turd in a hotdog bun...something corny and cartoon looking like the poo ice cream cone above...and make it smelly looking

PLLZZZZZZ I LACK PHOTOSHOP TALENT