Who here thinks they would contend for who who consumes the most THC on a daily average?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, May 15, 2013.

1. #1 HighAsPhuck, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    The titel

This only includes members of GC.

2. I'm going to nominate the guy who no longer knows where his computer is on his behalf.

3. I dunno, I smoke a lot, but there's no way I'd beat any of those people smoking 100% concentrates on the west coast. That shit is insane for your tolerance.

4. I'm in.

Harvesting soon - so unless you're a grower too or have a medical card and shit load of money, you'll have a hard time keeping up with the rate I burn trees :smoking:

I'm not a grower but have the money... And a really good source. 

6. i mean i smoke alot every day but i know some people on the site that make me look like i never even touch the stuff

7. I don't smoke much. So definately not me.

8. Not me. I smoke a half to one gram a day. Sometimes more, never less.

9. probably not me cause there's usually a week of every month where i am without bud....except when i have financial aid money. cant wait for next school year......fuck i need a job.

10. #10 JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    i smoke a gram a day now but in jamaica i smoked like 5 to 6 joints a day. weed is really cheap there (i wasn't visiting, im jamaican. 2 dollars for an ounce. 40 bux for a pound) now here, weed is so expensive   :mad:

joints were big two. 3 grams in each joint

11. yeah i smoke more than most people i know, but i assume the people who grow the stuff blow me out of the water.  i cant afford to keep up with that.  probably a good thing though, since i know id be smoking a lot heavier if it was in my budget.

exactly... I grow so I have the luxury of blazing mor than the average guy, I probably burn 1/4-1/2 oz a week on average.   But those dudes dabbing all fuckin day are champs, that's a ridiculous amount of thc, I'd be passed out in a lake of my own drool if I tried to keep up

13. On a good summer day, when the weather is nice and the mood for getting super brainfucked is there I can go through roughly 10g of bud with my bong alone. If I've been baking I'll be eating as well, but it rarely happens as at some point I simply don't get the feeling of "I'm a lot higher now". It all just blends together and ends up being a bit of a waste of good ganja (if you ask me) :p I've got nothing on the really heavy herb people.

14. I've always wanted to put the LD50 to the test though^^ :p

15. I smoke more than almost everybody I know in real life.  but on here...  there's people who literally don't have much else to do and smoke/vape/mess with thc concentrates all day.  I just smoke a few blunts a day after class/work.